I get an error message when I try to access my profile

Post questions and suggestions here
Agamemnon
Agent of the Fraternity
Agent of the Fraternity

I get an error message when I try to access my profile

Post by Agamemnon »

Message in full:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}' in /home6/fratern3/public_html/forum/includes/template.php(127) : eval()'d code on line 72

It happened after I changed forum skin.

Cheers.
[i]"They'll play what I tell 'em to play. For I am the mayor of Albuquerque!"[/i]
Gonzoron of the FoS
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Gonzoron of the FoS »

think I know what happened (side effect of my registration question hack).

try again and let me know ... (if it's still happening, let me know which skin you are using)
"We're realistic heroes. We're not here to save the world, just nudge the world into a better place."
Agamemnon
Agent of the Fraternity
Agent of the Fraternity

Post by Agamemnon »

Whatever you did, the problem is now solved. It was after I switched to subSilver that I had problems with access, in case you need to know for future reference.

Thanks for the assistance.

Cheers.
[i]"They'll play what I tell 'em to play. For I am the mayor of Albuquerque!"[/i]
Gonzoron of the FoS
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Gonzoron of the FoS »

Thought so... good to hear!

(gory details: there was a bug in the "registration question" hack that I put in place recently. The hack includes changes to the default board skin. I originally put the hack in the subsilver skin, since that's the default skin for pbpbb. But our default skin is ClanzDarkness, so I had to put it there instead. Then I realized the bug and fixed it. But I never went back and fixed it in subSilver. now I have.

Ah the exciting life of a forum admin... horror checks all around.)
"We're realistic heroes. We're not here to save the world, just nudge the world into a better place."