Permission for a Contest

Post questions and suggestions here
WolfKook
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Permission for a Contest

Post by WolfKook »

Dear members of the Fraternity

As you may know, I'm currently leading the Ravenloft Reanimated project. So far, the project has dwelt on creating a list of domains and darklords to build a consistent "world", at first by pillaging from the list of canon domains, and then by scavenging the list of fan-made domains, but right now we're quickly reaching the stage where new domains would have to be added to the list.

And to that end, I want to run a contest.

So, first of all, I want to ask your permission on running a contest on these boards, cause even though it's not forbidden by the rules, I guess it wouldn't be polite to just throw a contest without telling you guys.

Moreso, if the permission is granted, I would like to receive some advice on running it, on the prizes, and so. You have more experience than I do in these kind of things, especially in this forum, and that knowledge could prove very useful to me.
"The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom"
William Blake
Joël of the FoS

Post by Joël of the FoS »

Hello,

There is nothing preventing you from doing such a thing, indeed. We FoS might even try our luck, given we can't participate in our own contests :)

For ways to do such a thing, I suggest you search for our contest announcements to find the details of our own contests. This can be a start for your own.

Joël
"A full set of (game) rules is so massively complicated that the only time they were all bound together in a single volume, they underwent gravitational collapse and became a black hole" (Adams)