Is it ok to post in spanish?

Post questions and suggestions here
Nireck
Conspirator
Conspirator

Is it ok to post in spanish?

Post by Nireck »

I want to take advantage of the option that you have to play via forum,
yet most of my players only sepak spanish, would it be ok if we post in this language?

I have not seen a rule that indicates otherwise, but before violating any, i rather ask.

Thanks in Advance
Is there a lAkeof Shadows ?, deep inside your Beatiful eyes? or is just my black little heart Falling in love with you!
High Priest Mikhal
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by High Priest Mikhal »

I'm not an FOS mod, so don't take this as official. So long as the thread is titled as being in a specific language it should be fine. This is a place for all Ravenloft players. Not just English speaking ones.
"Money is the root of all evil...I think I need more money."
Rotipher of the FoS
Thieving Crow
Thieving Crow

Post by Rotipher of the FoS »

I think that'll be okay. Conversations in the forums are conducted in English, so lots of people can join in. But if you start a private thread for your group's game, and only your group uses it, posting in Spanish there should be fine.
"Who [u]cares[/u] what the Dark Powers are? They're [i]bastards![/i] That's all I need to know of them." -- Crow
Rotipher of the FoS
Thieving Crow
Thieving Crow

Post by Rotipher of the FoS »

Nireck:

Are you willing to check your group's posts for profanity, ads, personal attacks, and other inappropriate content? That's something we don't want to see on these forum, no matter what language it's written in. :(

If you'll accept responsibility for monitoring the thead's content, I think we can allow your Spanish-language thread, on a trial basis. As you're the one running this pbp game, your players should respect it if you tell them what isn't acceptable.

If someone posts something inappropriate, and that person refuses to remove it, please tell us. We can then delete the unacceptable post.
"Who [u]cares[/u] what the Dark Powers are? They're [i]bastards![/i] That's all I need to know of them." -- Crow
Le Noir Faineant
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity

Post by Le Noir Faineant »

I am a Spaniard, so I can have an eye on him for the FoS. :twisted:

You know, like, "Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity". :lucas:
Nireck
Conspirator
Conspirator

Of course

Post by Nireck »

Of course there is no problem on that, I am completely willing to remove all this particular stuff in order to protect the fraternitys integrity.

Ill inform you of these kind of behaivior, that die to the natuire of the people implanning to summon is highly unlikely.

Thaks in Advance
Is there a lAkeof Shadows ?, deep inside your Beatiful eyes? or is just my black little heart Falling in love with you!
Jester of the FoS
Jester of the Dark Comedy
Jester of the Dark Comedy

Post by Jester of the FoS »

It might also be good to have the language listed in the subject line, to warn other readers. But as long as the posts obey our other rules (for language and content) I have no problems.
Nathan of the FoS
Fiendish Enforcer
Fiendish Enforcer

Post by Nathan of the FoS »

Rafael wrote:I am a Spaniard, so I can have an eye on him for the FoS. :twisted:
I, on the other hand, am not a Spaniard. :lucas: But I do speak Spanish, so I can monitor the thread, if you like.
[b]FEAR JUSTICE.[/b] :elena:
Nireck
Conspirator
Conspirator

Great

Post by Nireck »

Cool the n we can close this post,
I will create my room @ the cafe

Greetings.
WolfKook
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by WolfKook »

Rafael wrote:I am a Spaniard, so I can have an eye on him for the FoS. :twisted:

That sounds great!!! If I say I'm Colombian, and spanish is my primary language, can I check on the thread and use that cool title too?
"The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom"
William Blake
Admin
Infernal Admin
Infernal Admin

Post by Admin »

BAM!

So you have wished, so shall it be.... Forever!

Your living hell begins now.
HuManBing
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by HuManBing »

Oh, poor, poor Rafe! :(

Alas, he was a good soul. Once upon a time. Now the blandishments of Drusilla will warp him into pure concentrated evil, which can only be disposed of in a British Royal Mail postbox.
Le Noir Faineant

Post by Le Noir Faineant »

Admin wrote:

BAM!

So you have wished, so shall it be.... Forever!

Your living hell begins now.
:D :D :D

This is so cooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!THANKS!!!+1!

Hey guys, I am back from Spain!

What you mean, "special training program"?

That's no "microphone", my friend, that's a sock with a face painted on it, and pulled over a beet...

Wait!!! Let me be!!! I realize you want me to have your "total surveillance microphone" with me all the time, but THAT is the wrong place!!!

:twisted:

Sooooooooooooooooo coooooooooooool!!!

Thank you so much, oh Powers That Be!