Ravenloft Feats List Correction

Post questions and suggestions here
Stygian Inquirer
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Ravenloft Feats List Correction

Post by Stygian Inquirer »

I don't know if this was the place to post this but I thought that this might be the best place to post it. I was looking through the list of feats in Ravenloft found in the mausoleum and I noticed that the feat 'Entities from the Id' is missing. It is found in the Ravenloft DMG page 105.
Information seems to come my way whether by chance or by fate, but all this means, is that I have yet to find out what will kill me and why. - The Stygian Inquirer
Joël of the FoS

Re: Ravenloft Feats List Correction

Post by Joël of the FoS »

Stygian Inquirer wrote:I don't know if this was the place to post this but I thought that this might be the best place to post it. I was looking through the list of feats in Ravenloft found in the mausoleum and I noticed that the feat 'Entities from the Id' is missing. It is found in the Ravenloft DMG page 105.
Thanks !

I'm in the process of revising all these files (I think the last canon books are not in, as well as the FoS Gaz + QtR), and will add this to this feat reference file.

Joël
"A full set of (game) rules is so massively complicated that the only time they were all bound together in a single volume, they underwent gravitational collapse and became a black hole" (Adams)
Stygian Inquirer
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Stygian Inquirer »

Also, I have a finished a new, corrected, edition of the Masque of the Red Death Character Sheets that you have posted of mine. Also I have made an excel-based Ravenloft Character Sheet as well that I will send you soon, if you would like to post it.
Information seems to come my way whether by chance or by fate, but all this means, is that I have yet to find out what will kill me and why. - The Stygian Inquirer
Joël of the FoS

Got your email, thanks!

Joël
"A full set of (game) rules is so massively complicated that the only time they were all bound together in a single volume, they underwent gravitational collapse and became a black hole" (Adams)
Rotipher of the FoS
Thieving Crow
Thieving Crow

Post by Rotipher of the FoS »

Joël of the FoS wrote:I'm in the process of revising all these files (I think the last canon books are not in, as well as the FoS Gaz + QtR), and will add this to this feat reference file.

Hey Joel, if you need a list of feats from the VRF:D, I can send you that.

If monstrous feats aren't to be included, of course, it'd be a really short list (i.e. "Gaslighter, p. 221"). :wink:
"Who [u]cares[/u] what the Dark Powers are? They're [i]bastards![/i] That's all I need to know of them." -- Crow
Joël of the FoS

Rotipher of the FoS wrote:
Joël of the FoS wrote:I'm in the process of revising all these files (I think the last canon books are not in, as well as the FoS Gaz + QtR), and will add this to this feat reference file.

Hey Joel, if you need a list of feats from the VRF:D, I can send you that.

If monstrous feats aren't to be included, of course, it'd be a really short list (i.e. "Gaslighter, p. 221"). :wink:
I'll probably make another reference file, for monstrous feats and salient abilities. So may things from the VRG (and VRS) we should use more often :)

Joël
cure
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by cure »

Missing feat: Voracious VRGTTWD, don't have the page number, but undoubtedly in the Hungry Dead chapter.
The cure for what ails you
Joël of the FoS

Thanks!
cure
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by cure »

Missing Feat: Dust Tongue, Gaz II, p. 127.

Additional description/clarification by Mangrum from the Errata: "If you're a skeleton, Dust Tongue restores your ability to speak."
The cure for what ails you