View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Ravenloft Feats List Correction 
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post Ravenloft Feats List Correction
I don't know if this was the place to post this but I thought that this might be the best place to post it. I was looking through the list of feats in Ravenloft found in the mausoleum and I noticed that the feat 'Entities from the Id' is missing. It is found in the Ravenloft DMG page 105.

Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:21 am

Post Re: Ravenloft Feats List Correction
Stygian Inquirer wrote:
I don't know if this was the place to post this but I thought that this might be the best place to post it. I was looking through the list of feats in Ravenloft found in the mausoleum and I noticed that the feat 'Entities from the Id' is missing. It is found in the Ravenloft DMG page 105.

Thanks !

I'm in the process of revising all these files (I think the last canon books are not in, as well as the FoS Gaz + QtR), and will add this to this feat reference file.

Joël

Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:53 am
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Also, I have a finished a new, corrected, edition of the Masque of the Red Death Character Sheets that you have posted of mine. Also I have made an excel-based Ravenloft Character Sheet as well that I will send you soon, if you would like to post it.

Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:23 am

Joël

Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:44 am
Thieving Crow
Thieving Crow

Joël of the FoS wrote:
I'm in the process of revising all these files (I think the last canon books are not in, as well as the FoS Gaz + QtR), and will add this to this feat reference file.

Hey Joel, if you need a list of feats from the VRF:D, I can send you that.

If monstrous feats aren't to be included, of course, it'd be a really short list (i.e. "Gaslighter, p. 221"). :wink:

Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:01 pm

Rotipher of the FoS wrote:
Joël of the FoS wrote:

Hey Joel, if you need a list of feats from the VRF:D, I can send you that.

If monstrous feats aren't to be included, of course, it'd be a really short list (i.e. "Gaslighter, p. 221"). :wink:

I'll probably make another reference file, for monstrous feats and salient abilities. So may things from the VRG (and VRS) we should use more often :)

Joël

Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:06 pm
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Missing feat: Voracious VRGTTWD, don't have the page number, but undoubtedly in the Hungry Dead chapter.

Thu May 01, 2008 6:03 pm

Fri May 02, 2008 7:24 am
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Missing Feat: Dust Tongue, Gaz II, p. 127.

Additional description/clarification by Mangrum from the Errata: "If you're a skeleton, Dust Tongue restores your ability to speak."

Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]