RE: Maximum Message Length

Post questions and suggestions here
Five
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

RE: Maximum Message Length

Post by Five »

Hello there,

I'm currently in the process of fleshing out an idea in the General Forum and I am slowly editing my original post into a one-shot/one read package. I know this method won't (or is less likely to) catch the eye of any forum browsers but that's really a non-issue at this point in time for me. I have upwards of seven such Frankenstein posts planned to put into print (a post for each cell/faction/house of a cult religion that's been banging about my head of late) so they'd essentially act as the thread bumps for reader input/constructive criticism.

My question to the Fraternity is: what are the max characters "allowed" in a single post?

The length of my posts is currently undefined as I am, again, fleshing things out in a slow (lazy) poke n' paste kinda way. Ideally I'd like to have a neat read to the idea (barring writer's ability) but if I have to "serialise" each of the seven then so be it. That's not a problem with me.

Thanks in advance.
"A very piteous thing it was to see such a quantity of dead bodies, and such an outpouring of blood - that is, if they had not been enemies of the Christian faith."

- Jean Pierre Sarrasin, "The Memoirs of the Lord of Joinville"
Five
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Re: RE: Maximum Message Length

Post by Five »

Nevermind, just saw the 60,000 max in the upper-left.
"A very piteous thing it was to see such a quantity of dead bodies, and such an outpouring of blood - that is, if they had not been enemies of the Christian faith."

- Jean Pierre Sarrasin, "The Memoirs of the Lord of Joinville"