Birthright 3: The Worm's Supper , Chapter 2

Online roleplaying at the Café
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Re: Birthright 3: The Worm's Supper , Chapter 2

Post by ewancummins »

Riverside

The Watch takes control of the waterfront and warehouses first, leaving the homes of the poor for a bit later when more men arrive.

No hooded men are captured and turned over to the authorities, except those taken by Termelan, Gunnar, and Safana.
But many discarded hoods lie in the streets.---

Domenica's captive dies while being carried into her warehouse, before giving any answers. Vollmar was not pulling those mace blows! The man was mashed up badly.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

VAN wrote:Filbert

Once outside of the Watch Filbert turns to Milo:

"I think we did the right thing, now they should sent guards there to take care of the poisoned. I don't know about you but I think I'm done for the day and return to the inn and get some sleep, if they look for me I will just tell them that I panicked and fled but if you don't want I will not mention that you were with me. One thing is sure Terem's decisions are too risky and many people are involved. Anyway if you want to join me for a drink at the inn it will be nice otherwise goodnight Milo."

''I could use a drink.''
The man smiles at Filbert.
''We can go over our story, the one we will tell Terem if we run into him again soon. Get it all straight.''

END OF CHAPTER
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

Adam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Adam »

Cormac is already moving as Roald shouts, looking around to make sure everyone is following an no one is too injured/far from the tunnel to make it.
"Of course," Benn mutters, "It would be a damned shame if we ever knew what the hell was actually going on."
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

VIEW CONTENT:
Adam wrote:Cormac is already moving as Roald shouts, looking around to make sure everyone is following an no one is too injured/far from the tunnel to make it.
Noted.

Some of the mine Devils might need help. Short legs, so they cannot sprint like Cormac can.

In game terms, lower movement rate.

Brock Marsh Runoff
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Brock Marsh Runoff »

SEARCHERS

"Cripes!" Renn wastes no time following Roald into the tunnel, motioning with a wave of his arm for Sevet and Gatt to come with him. But in the back of his mind, what the elf said about those eggs...a dragon's perhaps? He'd have to wring that out of the elf, if they weren't crushed to death first.
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by steveflam »

Domenica kicks the dead body in disgust. Bending down she searches the dead man thoroughly for any information she might find.

Once that is done, she looks at the dwarf.

"Vollmar, make sure someone disposes of the body."

Turning to Lord Bramm, she is apologetic, looking quite disappointed. "Well, sire, I am sorry. It looks like we won't learn anything from this
cretin. I wonder if this riot was a simple riot. It piques my curiosity so close to the wedding and all."
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

END OF CHAPTER