RAVENLOFT: Down the Dark Road POLL!

Online roleplaying at the Café

What next?

Begin play for Ravenloft: Down the Dark Road.
100%
Break from Ravenloft. Let's go adventure in the Crabclaw Peninsula (low level AD&D2E, no direct connection to the Ravenloft campaign and won't use those PCs. The thread is already set up/begun and most of you have AD&D PCs. All of you are invited.)
No votes
Take a long break/no game for me
No votes
other/new campaign/new DM
No votes

Total votes: 5

ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

RAVENLOFT: Down the Dark Road POLL!

Post by ewancummins »

The Mists can be fickle, and the Dark Road has many twists and turns.

I have detailed some options. Pick what you like best.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Re: RAVENLOFT: Down the Dark Road POLL!

Post by alhoon »

Ehh... Both Fild and Raen seem intriguing options right now. And Raen just leveled up but Fild I haven't played for some time.
So... it really depends on what the others want.
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
Lord Skybolt
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Lord Skybolt »

I voted for going down the Dark Road and hopefully lvling up after another chapter of stuff pretty quick, on way back get treasure and craft some Items to help us do the Ritual again without a Problem on the skill Rolls Ala making Competance Skill boosting items for those doing the Ritual, I was think at least +5 or better to Knowledge(Arcana) plus making Items as well for casting Divine Insight without Cleric actually casting on himself for the bonus . If we make that item as an at will item then it can be passed around to others to use as well for the minium bonus of +8 insight bonus to the skill check . My character has Craft Wondrous Item so with help from other characters can make these items to assist him via there better ranks in a skill or access and use of a spell . Competance Bonus skill items cost: Skill bonus Squared times 100 Gold Pieces . So +5 Item Price at 2500 Gp and cost 1250 GP to make that Plus 1/25 cost in Exp of price . Example 2500 Price takes 100 exp and 1250 GP to make an item .
"Evil only endures when good people remain silent ."
Tony inspired by Thomas Jefferson .
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

Well, it's pretty obvious we have a winner.

I'll leave the poll open for now, in case anybody has things to add.

You may expect the first DARK ROAD update as soon as tonight.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)