Resident Evil 7

Books, movies, television and everything else
Zilfer
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Resident Evil 7

Post by Zilfer »

If anyone hasn't heard and/or played the game yet. I think it was a fairly good horror game. YES, I said horror game not just an action game. I enjoyed the nine hours it took for me to get through the game, and it was atmospheric which I attribute it to being first person. Another thing is this isn't really linked to any other Resident Evil in the series. It might have been more prudent to say Resident Evil: (Then insert another title), instead of calling it number 7. There is 1 thing at the end or rather two things that kinda tie it into the over all Resident Evil world but mostly you won't really feel like your playing an RE game in my humble opinion.

You do eventually get weapons that allow you to fight back, and there are about three or four boss encounters which kinda breaks up the horror aspect. Most are done in a unique way compared to the previous one. I think I ended up dying just shy of twenty deaths for my first playthrough. (Keep in mind I am an avid videogame player so you might have more you might have less.)

If I were to rate it i'd give it a 4 out of 5 severed hands.

IF you have any questions about it before wanting to buy or look into it, let me know and I'll try to answer them. :)
There's always something to lose.

Fraternity of Shadows Discord
https://discord.gg/AM6Kp95ekf