Paizo scratch 'n' dent sale

Discussing all roleplaying games
Gonzoron of the FoS
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Paizo scratch 'n' dent sale

Post by Gonzoron of the FoS »

http://paizo.com/store/sale/scratchNDent/paizo

If you don't need your stuff in mint condition, Paizo is having a 50% off sale on their damaged items.

Of note to Ravenloft fans, Rule of Fear, the guide to Ustalav is on there.
"We're realistic heroes. We're not here to save the world, just nudge the world into a better place."
Jester of the FoS
Jester of the Dark Comedy
Jester of the Dark Comedy

Re: Paizo scratch 'n' dent sale

Post by Jester of the FoS »

Snagged Occult Adventures and Rule of Fear.
I've bought some non-mint stuff from Paizo before and it's often in really good condition. A mint book that was dropped during shipping will occasionally be in worse shape.
Gonzoron of the FoS
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Gonzoron of the FoS »

Jester of the FoS wrote:Snagged Occult Adventures and Rule of Fear.
I've bought some non-mint stuff from Paizo before and it's often in really good condition. A mint book that was dropped during shipping will occasionally be in worse shape.
D'oh! Occult Adventures!? I didn't see that before! And it's not there now, so you might have gotten the only one. :(

My stuff arrived today, and yes, I would not have noticed the damage to Rule of Fear if I wasn't looking for it, nor would I have cared if I was promised Mint and got this one.

The decks I got were a bit worse off (Social Combat and Enemies) but only the boxes. The cards themselves are perfect.
"We're realistic heroes. We're not here to save the world, just nudge the world into a better place."
Joël of the FoS

Post by Joël of the FoS »

I saw it pass as a future release (and had the playtest, it was good), didn't know it was out. Just bought the PDF.
"A full set of (game) rules is so massively complicated that the only time they were all bound together in a single volume, they underwent gravitational collapse and became a black hole" (Adams)