Does anyone want to give some feedback?

Discussing all roleplaying games
Steve Miller
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Does anyone want to give some feedback?

Post by Steve Miller »

I'm wrapping up a little OGL d20 System booklet for NUELOW Games titled "Modern Advances: Tools of Blood and Terror." It's got feats and talent trees geared toward a horror-flavored game, and I was wondering if someone here would like to give me feedback, based on a not-quite-through-editing copy?

Drop me an email at stevemillermail@gmail.com with your real name (so I can can give you a "Special Thanks" credit in the final) and I'll shoot you a file for review.

I would need to have your comments by this coming Tuesday (5.14). BTW, this is a companion of sorts to the OGL d20 System booklet "Feats of Mysticism & Magic," so if you got that hated it, you probably won't like this one much either.

But let me know!
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Re: Does anyone want to give some feedback?

Post by alhoon »

I would be interested in such an endeavor. I'm quite often used as "beta tester" for the systems of my friends, and I like your work in general and horror-themed in special (although I found that Invidia adventure, "Evil Eye" or something with the fast crossbows+2 a bit over the edge, no offense).
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
Steve Miller
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Re: Does anyone want to give some feedback?

Post by Steve Miller »

alhoon wrote:I would be interested in such an endeavor. I'm quite often used as "beta tester" for the systems of my friends, and I like your work in general and horror-themed in special (although I found that Invidia adventure, "Evil Eye" or something with the fast crossbows+2 a bit over the edge, no offense).
Email away.

As "Evil Eye," I respected the designer's choices on that one. (I think it was Steve Kurtz. You can bame me for a lot of Matton business and the variable endings if memory serves. :) )
Steve Miller, Writer of Stuff
Once and Future Ravenloft Contributor
Help keep my cats fed and my car gassed up: [url=http://www.rpgnow.com/index.php?manufacturers_id=3765]NUELOW Games at RPGNow.[/url]