Weird dream

Discussing all roleplaying games
Manofevil
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Weird dream

Post by Manofevil »

I'm puting this here because of it's DragonLance overtones, though it had a real RavenLoft feel to it. Last night I had this dream:
I'm walking through a forest and I look around and I'm with the Heroes of the Lance. Raistlin Majere (red-robed) raises his hand and hisses in warning meaning we all are to be quiet. We here something coming and immediately dive to ground and hide in the brush. Suddenly a large green (GREEN?!) unicorn with burning yellow eyes trots right through the midst of us without seeming to see any of us. It did NOT look friendly. When it was past us, we all breathe a sigh of relief, until we see the thing is circling around again. We all freeze as it passes by again looking just as mean. I look over at Caramon Majere and see him holding and muffling a small unicorn, Uni from the Dungeons & Dragons cartoon(?!). I roll over to them before the Big Green can come back through and take the unicorn from him, then after the Big Green trots through again, I quietly roll off with Uni in my arms into the brush away from Big Green's chosen path. Everyone else takes my cue and rolls away from Big Green when it's not looking. That's the last I can remember. Opinions?
Do us a favor Luv, Stick yer 'ead in a bucket a kick it!

So, gentlemen, that's how it is. Until Grissome.... resurfaces, I'm the acting president, and I say starting with this... anniversary festival, we run this city into the ground! :D
Korsahrath
Agent of the Fraternity
Agent of the Fraternity

Re: Weird dream

Post by Korsahrath »

Its been a long time since I have encountered a dream like that. I wish I still had them >.<

I don't know much of Dragonlance but I can make out those names. Some sort of heroes or "the four?" Aie?
(>-.-)> t(-,-t)
Catman Jim
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Catman Jim »

Had you ever seen the Dragonlance animated movie, 'Dragons of Autumn Twilight'? It portrayed the Forestmaster as a weird vine-covered greenish unicorn. Possibly you merged that with the old D&D cartoon?
I only wish I had retired sooner!
Manofevil
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Manofevil »

Actually I HAVEN'T. I do however have it sitting here on top of my DVD player. I found it for two bucks a t a used DVD store and just haven't gotten around to watching. That is SERIOUSLY creepy. :shock:

So, gentlemen, that's how it is. Until Grissome.... resurfaces, I'm the acting president, and I say starting with this... anniversary festival, we run this city into the ground! :D
Korsahrath
Agent of the Fraternity
Agent of the Fraternity

Post by Korsahrath »

Desitiny my friend.

I am waiting for you.
(>-.-)> t(-,-t)
Manofevil
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Manofevil »

Close. Remove the pupils from the eyes and the stripes and you're almost there.

Korsahrath
Agent of the Fraternity
Agent of the Fraternity

Post by Korsahrath »

Hahaha I just typed green unicorn in google and that was the best I got xD
(>-.-)> t(-,-t)