Old Living Death modules

Discussing Masque of the Red Death
frednboo
Conspirator
Conspirator

Old Living Death modules

Post by frednboo »

Hello,

I was looking for some help, and stumbled across this board. A few years back, I ran some of the RPGA Living Death modules for my gaming group. For one reason and another, we never finished the campaign. I was hoping to try to track down some of the modules to look at so I could at least tell my group how it ended. Does anyone know if they are available anywhere, or are they gone forever?

Thanks
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Re: Old Living Death modules

Post by steveflam »

frednboo wrote:Hello,

I was looking for some help, and stumbled across this board. A few years back, I ran some of the RPGA Living Death modules for my gaming group. For one reason and another, we never finished the campaign. I was hoping to try to track down some of the modules to look at so I could at least tell my group how it ended. Does anyone know if they are available anywhere, or are they gone forever?

Thanks
I am pretty sure Ron knows the answer to that or Catman Jim does.
Gonzoron of the FoS
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Gonzoron of the FoS »

tarlyn wrote:I am pretty sure Ron knows the answer to that or Catman Jim does.
Yeah, but sadly, the answer is mostly "gone forever". :( Some folks out there have them, but aren't parting with them. I haven't seen any for sale... well, ever.

beasterbrook, GreySector, stuckmiru have some of them and were compiling a list here:
http://fraternityofshadows.com/forum/vi ... f=1&t=7838

But I don't think they are selling...

(tarlyn, you may be thinking of the RPGA Adventurer's Guild modules, which Jim and I have a few of. Those are also super-rare, but at least they come up for sale now and then, at exorbitant prices.)
"We're realistic heroes. We're not here to save the world, just nudge the world into a better place."
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by steveflam »

Gonzoron of the FoS wrote:
tarlyn wrote:I am pretty sure Ron knows the answer to that or Catman Jim does.
Yeah, but sadly, the answer is mostly "gone forever". :( Some folks out there have them, but aren't parting with them. I haven't seen any for sale... well, ever.

beasterbrook, GreySector, stuckmiru have some of them and were compiling a list here:
http://fraternityofshadows.com/forum/vi ... f=1&t=7838

But I don't think they are selling...

(tarlyn, you may be thinking of the RPGA Adventurer's Guild modules, which Jim and I have a few of. Those are also super-rare, but at least they come up for sale now and then, at exorbitant prices.)

If some more do, I would still be willing to split the cost with those interested like last time ;)