Retired Living Death modules

Discussing Masque of the Red Death
Quinn
Conspirator
Conspirator

Retired Living Death modules

Post by Quinn »

Apologies if this is the wrong board for this question...are retired Living Death modules available for purchase anywhere, or once they're retired...that's it?
Coan
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Coan »

Wow how rude that this would go unanswered.

Unfortunatley I do not know -not being all up on the savvy knowledge for Living Death. However I believe there is a link to the Living Masque of the Red Death website on the 'links' part of this website. Once you are there I believe you can find all the information you wish. If you have already been there or cannot find the information you are looking for I'd send an email to the person who runs it.

I don't think you pay for Living Death modules.
Plus (just to make sure we haven't got a miscommunication) there are no Masque of the Red Death printed adventures.

Sorry for the delay on the responce.
[size=75]-Wake up... wake up and smell the ashes-[/size]
Quinn
Conspirator
Conspirator

Post by Quinn »

No worries! I actually found out that since the RPGA modules are property of Wizards, only Wizards can distribute them. Sadly, they don't have any plans to do so. C'est la vie. :cry:
Jester of the FoS
Jester of the Dark Comedy
Jester of the Dark Comedy

Post by Jester of the FoS »

I would have responded, being curious myself, but I didn't know for sure.
All I know (and I'm not 100% sure of that) is that the wad of RPGA Living Death modules are out there and could be bought by RPGA members but after a certain amount of time modules would be retired and become unavailable. Which all the Living Death adventures probably have.

There are an equally large number of similar Ravenloft mods although a couple snuck their way online (a Carnival companion adventure was available on the Kargatane site but isn't any longer *sigh*) and one was published in TSR Jam (companion to Champions of the Mists).
wmelnick
Conspirator
Conspirator

Re: Retired Living Death modules

Post by wmelnick »

Quinn wrote:Apologies if this is the wrong board for this question...are retired Living Death modules available for purchase anywhere, or once they're retired...that's it?
Quinn,

While they may not be available for purchase, there are many copies of the modules out there for you to read if you want to familiarize yourself with the background on any particular ongoing story/plot line.

Which module(s) are you seeking?
--Wayne
ghostdog
Conspirator
Conspirator

Post by ghostdog »

wow, I have asked the same question in to another thread. If somebody can send me any living death adventure, I would be very grateful, as long as it´s not illegal or dishonorable (as a failed author, I am very respectful with property rights and with another author´s work)
wmelnick
Conspirator
Conspirator

Post by wmelnick »

ghostdog wrote:wow, I have asked the same question in to another thread. If somebody can send me any living death adventure, I would be very grateful, as long as it´s not illegal or dishonorable (as a failed author, I am very respectful with property rights and with another author´s work)
Ghost Dog,

Assuming you are just wanting to read the module for the background information contained within, I am more than happy to send you copies of some of the modules I have (and as the author of The Voodoo Saga, I have all of those modules...). Send me a private message with your email address and I'll get something to you ASAP. 8)
--Wayne
beasterbrook
Conspirator
Conspirator

Re: Retired Living Death modules

Post by beasterbrook »

Raise Thread!

Hi, I'm looking for coppies of old Living Death modules.. can anyone point me in the right direction? I have been collecting other "Living" modules as well and would be interested in hearing if anyone else does as well

Thanks

Brette:)