poll: Realms of Dread, future of the game

Rafael's and Skybolt's Online Campaign

future of Realms of Dread

This is the last chapter. I wrap it up and we retire the game with a good send-off/climax.
22%
Adjust party roster to aid cohesion/reduce possibility of party implosion
44%
Switch DMs and also alter roster. I play, someone else runs.
No votes
Keep the same party and keep playing.
33%

Total votes: 9

ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

poll: Realms of Dread, future of the game

Post by ewancummins »

Let's get a vote on this, ladies and gents.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
Archedius
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Archedius »

Archedius would only be able to rejoin the party if Besmra and her unborn child were killed somehow. So long as he has responsibilities he will occupy himself with farmwork and communicating with Okithruu.

I am fully prepared to make a new PC if it would help the game flow through the story arc.
kintire
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by kintire »

Shana and Moorkroft have had a serious argument. More serious than perhaps he realises, as his last outburst pushed a button he should not have pushed: probably completely by accident! However, those two have had a lot of water flow under the bridge, and it is not unlikely they could get over it.

Shana will not willingly associate with anyone who supports necromancy or diabolism, and as of this moment that includes Threan. What's more, she considers it madness to associate with someone who has betrayed you already. At this point it seems impossible for them to continue in the same party.

I very much would not like for this to end the campaign, which is great fun.
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

So I guess Inovidil will do the lawyer...

She will agree with Shana about the necromancy and will try to smooth the relation with Threen and Jamethon.

I like our party very much and would like to continue playing with all of you. Our arguments are great for RP.
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
Ken of Ghastria
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by Ken of Ghastria »

Blaise's opinion (and mine) is the same as Shana's; the issue with Moorcroft is "water under the bridge" at this point, but he'll find it nearly impossible to reconcile the situation with Threan.
"There are three rules for writing a novel. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."
--W. Somerset Maugham
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by steveflam »

I'm all for continuing. Rardi has the same feelings as Shana and Blaise with regards to Threan.
kintire
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by kintire »

yeeess

Not that i wish to complicate matters in any way, but I hope Rardi has the sense to stay very quiet about her dealings with Okithruu. Otherwise there may be another party fracture!
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by steveflam »

Oh she won't say anything at all, he he he. ewan I responded to your pm with a question.