Realms of Dread [IC] Chapter Three

Rafael's and Skybolt's Online Campaign
kintire
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by kintire »

Shana looks relieved and smiles, then whispers to Blaise;

"Oh, I'm sure we can come up with the money without asking you to go through that. I know what a strain it would be for someone of high moral fibre.."

She grins impishly at him, a little giddy with relief
BigBadQDaddy
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by BigBadQDaddy »

Alain releases the longest exhale of his life and with closed eyes, smiles. He had never been more thankful in his life.

After a few moments, he turns to Captain Rask and says, "There is something I would like to bring to your attention." He stands up and continues. "It would be a subject more appropriately brought up at the headquarters." He then smiles and gives a slight nod before approaching Ino.

"You beat the devil today, Ino." He says with a smile. "If there is anything I can do to help, I will. I do have some money, unfortunately it is all in Dementilieu-ise coin so it probably wouldn't do any good." He says with a sad smile.
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

VAN wrote:Inovidil hopes she can manage to get these 5000 gp in time....

"I'm really sorry for your loss, you will have your money in 3 days."

With that says in low voice so only the Bailiff can hear her:

"I'm free to go now sir? Have we finished?"
Nell Wynnet hisses through her teeth at Ino, her pretty face twisted in hatred and anger.

''Don't you dare speak to me, don't you dare!''

The young woman defiantly turns her back on Ino and walks away, arms held straight down her sides and hands balled tightly into fists.

The Bailiff tells Inovidil-

''You can go. It is over now; for you, at least.''

[OOC fixed Van's typo]
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

END OF CHAPTER THREE
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)