Running against the time

Rafael's and Skybolt's Online Campaign
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

"Calm down Brethana, you are free now." Says Renad.

"Yes, you finally get cured!" says Inovidil, hugging the elf, really very happy.

"Thta's done! What are our plans now guys?" Asks Kel.

"Lets go back to teh tower and have some rest, then we will decide." Says Reand.

"A lot of studying and magic waits me there!" Says Inovidil with a smile and continues:

"Im so happy!"
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by steveflam »

Elvira thinks a moment and adds"Well I am going to go visit my favorite watering hole and see friends I haven't seen in over a year!"

Jarg adds "Well as for me I would like to join you guys but IU have been invited to the place the Eilistareen pray in the forest. Of course, Renad you are welcome as I have told Delsenora about you and I find you a good friend as I do you all."

Renad smiles "Well I think I will join you and afterwards we can go to the temple of Pelor and you can get acquainted with it as well. I won't be joining you at the tower Ino, sorry."

Brethana says nothing then says "I will join you at the tower with Thalar but then Thalar and I have to get going, we are traveling to meet his family and live there for a while" she says shyly.

Thalar grins "Yes we are going to see my family. If any news we have later, we shall get word to you of course." Looking to Elvira and winking "Maybe now I should find you a "friend" hmmmm?" and he laughs then the others laugh too.

They travel to Waterdeep where Jarg and Renad leave promising to return and see Inovidil, Kel and Elvira as as soon as possible. A few days later Thalar and Brethana leave and Jarg and Renad return a few weeks after that.

6 months later, they get a message from Thalar and Brethana announcing their marriage and have to travel to the Moonshea island,via teleport of course, courtesy of Lord Kaving.

It is a very beautiful and joyous ceremony and the celebration lasts many many hours. A few weeks after that, Inovidil, Kel, Renad, jarg and Elvira leave via teleport , courtesy of one of the elves of the island.

Who knows what will happen with our party? Only the future can tell(well for some of them Rafael knows )........................