Runt of the Litter (Comments)

Fiction about Ravenloft or Gothic Earth
Tadelin
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Runt of the Litter (Comments)

Post by Tadelin »

"Runt of the Litter" is a story that I'll be working on slowly over the coming weeks or months. The story itself will detail the birth and childhood of one of my characters, Darren Reese. In short, Darren is a natural weretiger, born and raised in Darkon, and eventually deposited outside Ravenloft. The hows and whys of his departure are not relevant to the tale being told here, and for his own "consistency" (and potential copyright issues when using the character for other works), are things he does not know or accurately remember.

As with any other thread of this type, I hope all comments and questions will be added to this thread, instead of the story thread itself. Also, this is actually a "mirror" location for the story, and the original posts will always be available on my own forum.
One of these days, I'm going to get it right. Until then, I guess I can just keep being a fool.
Tadelin
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Re: Runt of the Litter (Comments)

Post by Tadelin »

Short post this time. It's been a rough week for me. Additions normally will not be this short.
One of these days, I'm going to get it right. Until then, I guess I can just keep being a fool.
scienceBorg
Conspirator
Conspirator

Post by scienceBorg »

Wanted to say that I like this story, and the couple involved. Never seen the idea of a lycanthrope having a relationship with a true animal. (though I am assuming there is more his mate?)
Looking for contributions for Alternate Prime Worlds and Alternate Multiverses - would love to see any ideas people have for either!
Tadelin
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Tadelin »

There wasn't when Martin first decided on that path. There is now, but I don't have all of the information available at present as I've recently moved and I'm still trying to get things under control.