Question

Join us for our Halloween celebration
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

Nathan of the FoS wrote:We have an audience?...

*looks*

Oh. Hi, guys. :shock: :D

So, I think it boils down to this: Crow needs to have a conversation with the Shadowcloak, then I'll post a synopsis of luring the doppelganger from hiding, then the PCs (including bodyguards, if any want to come) can participate in our big climactic fight, which will be performed on a "cinematic" basis--no dice rolls.

Then an epilogue--everyone can contribute one for their own character, if they want to, and I'll wrap it up for the NPCs.
Thanks Nathan for the game Nathan, I really enjoyed playing Dadrag.

I'll be glad to play Dadrag in the last fight. Just I want to know what has happened these days, I didn't have the time to read the threads. So a little synopsis will be very welcomed so I know who we are going to fight, why, where etc.
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
Rotipher of the FoS
Thieving Crow
Thieving Crow

Post by Rotipher of the FoS »

Nathan of the FoS wrote:
Rotipher of the FoS wrote:It'll let him prove his worth decisively, if he first shows that he's able to flush out an infiltrator the Frat's own security had failed to stop.
What, Crow is going to swoop in and take all the credit? :lol:

Publically? No, so far as the majority of the Frat is concerned, he'll throw credit for the doppelganger's defeat to Kingsley and the others. Might as well show he's a team player for the loyalists, while he's got the chance.

In the Shadowcloak's case? Damn straight, he'll hog all the credit ... after all, the bard could hardly go through the entire April meeting, without stealing something, could he? :wink:
"Who [u]cares[/u] what the Dark Powers are? They're [i]bastards![/i] That's all I need to know of them." -- Crow