La Maison Soloumbre: Morning of April 10th

Join us for our Halloween celebration
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Post by alhoon »

Not breaking that tenet in public... as if Draxton would cast necromantic spells in public, whatever the Lord of the Dead thought on the matter. Enjoyable presentation though. Viktor is a member in well standing... and a former friend of Van Rijn. What an oxymoron. He fought against his former friend but to Draxton's mind the Fraternity was all to eager to forget that Viktor and the Traitor were close friends.

And now this. Viktor suggested that no other form of magic was accepted here than necromancy. Was that true? Was it a lie placed here either in purpose or by misinformation? Certain interviews should be carried out.

For a Fraternity of Shadows, past relationships seemed to cast no shadow on Viktor Hazan.

OOC> Draxton is an old man after all. He is not that eager to forget who was friend with whom etc.
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
Nathan of the FoS
Fiendish Enforcer
Fiendish Enforcer

Post by Nathan of the FoS »

A rail-thin young man--by his acne-riddled face, he might be in his late teens--stands and asks him in heavily accented Mordentish, "You forgive an impertinance, yes, Brother Hazan? If here the necromancy only it is permitted, is not this much the advantage to our enemies?"
[b]FEAR JUSTICE.[/b] :elena:
Joël of the FoS

Post by Joël of the FoS »

Nathan of the FoS wrote:A rail-thin young man--by his acne-riddled face, he might be in his late teens--stands and asks him in heavily accented Mordentish, "You forgive an impertinance, yes, Brother Hazan? If here the necromancy only it is permitted, is not this much the advantage to our enemies?"
Hazan sighed.

“Mr Dossevsky”, Hazan said with a hint of annoyance, while browsing the audience, “yes, only healing and necromancy is allowed in public. You won’t get no frown from anybody if you cast these two types of magick in Port d’Elhour. It is associated with their loas.”

Hazan now look directly at Dossevsky. “However, when you are sure you are alone, and facing our enemies, you can use other kinds of magick. I’d even say you are encouraged to wipe our enemies with spells...”

“Just do not leave any witness standing”, Hazan finished. “The key concept is this: nobody left to talk, no problem. This should be a hint enough on the nature of the magickal ban.”
"A full set of (game) rules is so massively complicated that the only time they were all bound together in a single volume, they underwent gravitational collapse and became a black hole" (Adams)
Nathan of the FoS
Fiendish Enforcer
Fiendish Enforcer

Post by Nathan of the FoS »

Joël of the Fraternity wrote: Hazan sighed.

“Mr Dossevsky”, Hazan said with a hint of annoyance, while browsing the audience, “yes, only healing and necromancy is allowed in public. You won’t get no frown from anybody if you cast these two types of magick in Port d’Elhour. It is associated with their loas.”

Hazan now look directly at Dossevsky. “However, when you are sure you are alone, and facing our enemies, you can use other kinds of magick. I’d even say you are encouraged to wipe our enemies with spells...”

“Just do not leave any witness standing”, Hazan finished. “The key concept is this: nobody left to talk, no problem. This should be a hint enough on the nature of the magickal ban.”
"Thank you, Brother Hazan," the young man replies politely. "It is fully understood to me. It is much to be commended in you that you have accorded so fully with the powers that be in this place." Half-bowing, he seats himself again.
[b]FEAR JUSTICE.[/b] :elena:
Pamela
Sorority Shadow
Sorority Shadow

Post by Pamela »

Gertrude frowned in annoyance at the obnoxious, acne-riddled prat. Hazan’s caution was hardly a cause to accuse him of servile obedience. I suppose he himself would have squeezed his pimples at the powers that be; it certainly would repel me….
His only real danger is if stupidity is contagious and lethal. In which case, we’re all dead…-Gertrude