In a bar at Port d'Elhour

Join us for our Halloween celebration
Undead Cabbage
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Location: In one of Neil Gaiman's books, or at least I wish I was.

Post by Undead Cabbage »

"Thank you kindly Monsieur Dadrag."Yes, thanks for nothing you castrated choir boy!

Jonathan swings around, landing his feet on the ground.

"Now, was I interupting something?"
Coan
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Coan »

"Not at all." Hiro speaks "In fact I believe you can contact Mr Buchvold -my charge, at one of the few hotels in town. What ever business it is you wish to offer can be directed to him." Jonathan is about to ask where but Hiro moves his hand "The address is on the table and no I don't know what his reaction will be to your proposal but I have yet to see much good come from the other side. When I kill something I don't like to think it can come back to finish what it started."

Looking down Jonathan sees a small folded cloth made crane placed infront of him. Evidently it was what Hiro had been folding, on one wing he could make out some words in Mordentish.

Standing up, Hiro retreives his parcel and shifts the headband on his head slightly.

"I feel like a walk." he says then moves to the door
[size=75]-Wake up... wake up and smell the ashes-[/size]
Undead Cabbage
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Location: In one of Neil Gaiman's books, or at least I wish I was.

Post by Undead Cabbage »

Jonathan looks at the crane, tilts his head, laughs ones, and then stuffs it in his jacket. He then discretely leans over to Dadrag and whispers:

"Is he...you know...all right in the head?"

Jonathan gets up from his spot, and steps up to Hiro. "Lovely, I feel like a walk to. I think we can all use a breath of fresh air." Ironically, Jonathan replaces his cigar.
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

Standing up too, Dadrag doesn't help his smile and replies:

"I think so. Come."
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
Coan
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Coan »

Walking outside Hiro observes the people, he hadn't been here long but already he seemed to be getting unwanted attention.

Making a sigh he moves into the most densly populated area on the street near several sellers. Getting shoved around he finally gets to one of the carts and buys himself a small melon. Carving it he then takes a bite and returns to the others.

"What do you want? I thought we were finished?" he says between bites
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

"We are. But since I have some more free time I thought we could talk a bit more. If you want to stay alone it's ok. I'll go to search the merchant."

With that Dadrag walks over hIro and continues up the road.
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
Coan
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Coan »

Walking along the two take in a few of the sights before Hiro asks Dadrag a question.

"Tell me Sortis-san, please, how did you get into this level of work?"
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

Without stop walking, Dadrag looks Hiro and tries to understand if he is trying to set him a trap. Instintictively his left hand starts moving closer to a dagger, but the ex-assassin immediately controls himself. Hiro seems a quite good bodyguard, despite his strange way of talking and the lack of classic weapons and armor, so he could have noticed his move and get it as a threat. Dadrag decides that it will be better waiting before judging him. So he just looses a bit his belt, that would explain the move of his hand and says:

"I was with a party at Viaki when I recieved Draxton's letter and since I had nothing to do at least for a couple of months I accepted to meet him. Then I decided to continue because my job was easy and he payed rather well. What about you?"
- W H A T ! ? !
Coan
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Coan »

Hiro nods his eyes moving away from Dadrag's hand and back to the road. Moving between some people he speaks.

"I was once an honourable man although born cursed due to my blood. Now I am but ronin, wandering while searching for my wife. I take these jobs to pay my way. I met Buchvold in Sithicus after I had helped remove an evil spirit with the help of a few residents -an oni we call them, the fey who live there are most endearing. I would visit that place again some day if I could. But anyway, where shall we go now? I may be a wanderer but I often have a purpose in mind."
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

"I suggest to return in the inn. Having seen this place I suppose you will stay at the same inn I do. It's the only one a bit clean, dry and comfortable, the others if there are any others are much worse. For this reason Draxton picks this one and trust me he knows where to go."

Dadrag remains silent a moment, a melancholic look appears at his eyes as he says:

"I hope you manage to find your wife. At least you don't know for sure what has happened to her and believe me that is important."
- W H A T ! ? !
Coan
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Coan »

"I fear death may be better for her than anything she will encounter in this world now." Hiro shurgs slightly and follows Dadrag towards the inn.
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

When they are in front of the inn, Dadrag says:

"Well, here we are. Do you want to go and rest or have dinner with me and Draxton if he is here?"
- W H A T ! ? !
Coan
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Coan »

"Dinner sounds good." Hiro replies while keeping an eye out for their previous 'new friend' in case he reappeared.