Darson's Stronghouse, Sithicus

Join us for our Halloween celebration
Coan
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Coan »

Hiro slides the money into a pocket within his coat.

"Erika... I haven't really talked about her for a long time." he smiles and suddenly seems very calm as a slight breeze picks up within the glen and bright sunlight shines down from a peaceful sky.

"She is someone of great importance to me. She was... is... my wife and should I ever catch up to her..." he stops and sits at the base of the Vistana statue leaning back onto it so as if it were almost looking down protectively over him. "We shouldn't be together you see, the heavens forbid it as do the children of god. But the fates they weave a strange tapestry."
[size=75]-Wake up... wake up and smell the ashes-[/size]
Moral Machivelli
Rat Blinder
Rat Blinder

Post by Moral Machivelli »

"Oh, they do. They do indeed"

In negative ways, as well as positive

Buchvold reflects on his own current situation involving Mr. Crow

"Your enquieries have been reasonably ineffective. You are after all only one man, and you have a lot of ground to cover. it would require a network of informants to do so well. A network such as mine... when bolstered by a few fraternity contacts."

"I can offer you my aid, and that fraternity aid my little authority permits me to call on, in finding her. I can have my agents looking for her all the way across the core within the week."

"For a price"

"I require your services as a bodyguard for the duration of this little war my organizaion is engaged in. An attack on my person is inevitable at somepoint. in return, I will send a message to my agents to begin serching for Erika"

"Do we have a deal?"
Last edited by Moral Machivelli on Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Coan
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Coan »

"It would be foolish of me not to consider your offer. However I am still not entirely familiar with your war -as you put it. I have certain covenants I will not cross and I would like to know the danger you would have me face. While I would march into the halls of the Oni themselves to rejoin Erika -and indeed perhaps I am at that hall's doorstep now, I would like to know what would be required of me and what we shall face, whose side are you on Mr Buchvold?"
Moral Machivelli
Rat Blinder
Rat Blinder

"Do not worry, Mr. Hiro. This will break no part of your code. I am still loyal to the mainstream branch of the fraternity."

"As to what you will face, I do not know. Possibly nothing. It is yet unconfirmed that the traitor survived. It is quite probable that he did not However, it is equaly probable that he survived. He has been known to the walking dead, and wolfweres "
Coan
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Coan »

"Well then, I thank you for this opportunity and gladly accept." Hiro bows
Moral Machivelli
Rat Blinder
Rat Blinder

"Excelent" Dispite the short length of his negotitations, Buchvold is satisfied. He has found out enough backroud infomation on Hiro to know quite well, that his observation of the bushido code is near perfect.

"I am due to be doing a lot of travaling for a time (and have prepaired appropriatly) but for now, let us return to Har-Thalan"

OOC That's the end. Unless Hiro plans to do something, nothing interesting happens in Har-Thalen. They leve the next day.