Query on Upcoming Netbooks

Discussions on the Fraternity netbooks
Hell_Born
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Query on Upcoming Netbooks

Post by Hell_Born »

I've been kind of lost in the mists for a while now, so I'm at a total loss as to how the Fraternity has been faring for a couple of years. I finally remembered Ravenloft and came trekking back, but I was wondering what the Fraternity is currently working on, netbook-wise?

For example, wasn't there supposed to be a follow up to the Nocturnal Sea gazetteer focusing on the Sea of Sorrows? In fact, hasn't that been released already?
"Is there any word more meaningless than 'hope'? Besides 'blarfurgsnarg,' of course."

"Seek and Locate! Locate and Destroy! Destroy and Rejoice!"
Gonzoron of the FoS
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Re: Query on Upcoming Netbooks

Post by Gonzoron of the FoS »

Hell_Born wrote:For example, wasn't there supposed to be a follow up to the Nocturnal Sea gazetteer focusing on the Sea of Sorrows? In fact, hasn't that been released already?
Yes, there is. No, it hasn't. I've given up on guessing at a release date, but we're really trying to get it finished. You can see a preview in Quoth the Raven 19. Hopefully the rest will be forthcoming soon!
"We're realistic heroes. We're not here to save the world, just nudge the world into a better place."