Quoth the Raven #14 netbook

Discussions on the Fraternity netbooks
Guardian of Twilight
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Guardian of Twilight »

Hadis Deadstalker wrote:I'm writting a little something for this issue and I was wondering if anyone can help me on a few items the Laurie Weathermay-Foxgrove has. In her description in the Van Richten's Arsinal it mentions that two of her signature possessions are a glove of storing and a vest of escape. Can anyone tell me anything about them or where I can find them? I don't remember them described in the book.
I am almost certain that someone has already assisted you with this, but on the off chance that they haven't, the items can be found in the 3.5 Dungeon Master's Guide in the Wondrous Items Section.
[i]Seek not in the shadows, for there ye shall find secrets too terrible for mortal man to bear. [/i]
-Mordentish proverb
Rotipher of the FoS
Thieving Crow
Thieving Crow

Post by Rotipher of the FoS »

Glove of Storing - DMG p. 257

Vest of Escape - DMG p. 268

(I love my Magic Item Compendium. It's worth the price just for the indexes, IMHO. 8) )
"Who [u]cares[/u] what the Dark Powers are? They're [i]bastards![/i] That's all I need to know of them." -- Crow
Guardian of Twilight
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Guardian of Twilight »

Rotipher of the FoS wrote:Glove of Storing - DMG p. 257

(I love my Magic Item Compendium. It's worth the price just for the indexes, IMHO. 8) )
Yeah, that's one of the best books that Wizards has released in quite some time. I even made a truly wonderful holy weapon for my aasimar paladin (in Forgotten Realms) thanks to that book. Man, it's mean... evil beware!! :D
[i]Seek not in the shadows, for there ye shall find secrets too terrible for mortal man to bear. [/i]
-Mordentish proverb
Hadis Deadstalker
Conspirator
Conspirator

Post by Hadis Deadstalker »

I guess I missed the deadline for the netbook haven't I. So when's the next QtR coming out so I can submit my story for it?
My, I'll bet you monsters lead innnnteresting lives. - Bugs Bunny
Joël of the FoS

Post by Joël of the FoS »

No. The deadline is Oct 1st. Still plenty of time.

Next QtR is October 2008 :)

Joël
"A full set of (game) rules is so massively complicated that the only time they were all bound together in a single volume, they underwent gravitational collapse and became a black hole" (Adams)
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by steveflam »

Rotipher of the FoS wrote:Glove of Storing - DMG p. 257

Hee hee I think someone should take a closer look at Crow's items :lucas: :lucas: :lucas: :lucas:
Hadis Deadstalker
Conspirator
Conspirator

Good, cause I ended up going to the domain of Florida for almost a month, and was running around with my parents, much to the bordom of my son. It's so exciting to run around with senior citizens. And then some friends from my USAF days. That he liked, kids his age. Sorry for the tangent. My point being, I got sidetracked and was unable to finish it as planned. Since the deadline has been moved, I have more than enough time to finish. Course I could have put it into the new fiction forum. But that wouldn't be too good since I had plans for a domain to accompany the story. I'll also be able to finish up that too.
Hadis Deadstalker
Conspirator
Conspirator

Well, looks like I won't be submitting for this QtR after all. I was unable to finish the story. I just had too much trouble putting the real world on hold long enough to finish it. I even had an adventure and a domain in the works too. I don't think I can finish them in an hour. And my time stop or slow time spells aren't working.
Well, that means I'll have plenty of time to finish it for next year.