Quoth the Raven 13

Discussions on the Fraternity netbooks
ScS of the Fraternity

Quoth the Raven 13

Post by ScS of the Fraternity »

Hello boils and ghouls,

Spring has sprung!
The nightshade is blooming, Dru is doing her bunny dance, and Socko emerges from his crusty cocoon as a slightly more disgusting sock.

In celebration, we are taking submissions for Quoth the Raven, our unofficial netbook for Ravenloft and Gothic Earth.
Fans of the site will remember this book as the Ravenloft community’s efforts to share new ideas and keep our favorite setting undead and kicking.

We’re looking for anything you wish to send; including but not limited to adventures, monsters, NPCs and essays on any subject related to Ravenloft, Masque of the Red Death or Dungeons and Dragons.

In recognition of our lucky thirteenth issue, this books theme will be Superstitions and Curses. As always, we will accept articles written on any subject, but those pertaining to the theme will receive special attention.

Submissions are due by May 13th. Extra time can be arranged for those who require it, provided they notify the Fraternity ahead of time. All members of the Fraternity (not to mention the message board community) will be happy to assist you in your work.

We can’t wait to receive your work!

Stephen “ScS” Sutton
Evil Reigns!!!!
Gemathustra
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Gemathustra »

I can't wait to recieve it, either.
"Arrogant mortal! You are in my world now and you will never leave this attic alive! I will destroy you, and then I will possess she whom you love the most. And there is not a single thing in the world you can do to stop me!"
*poke*
"OW!"
-Dracula
mistshadow2k4
Criminal Mastermind
Criminal Mastermind

Post by mistshadow2k4 »

Well, except for a little proofreading, I finished my domain today. But -- some people might think it's a cop-out but I left the darklord's spellbook blank. I just always felt like it was kind of stepping on the DM's toes to list all the spells a darklord or villain was supposed to have unless a certain spell is a plot point or whatever. And since the spell lists of darklords and NPCs were meant to be customized by the Dm anyway, I never saw the point. But if this a problem, I can fix it easily.

Anyhow, where do I send it? I'll almost cetainly be ready to mail the finished version by tomorrow evening, the next morning at the latest. I poked around the site and the forum but didn't see where I'm supposed to send it. Sorry.
[i]I have come to accept the surrender of Hell.[/i] —From 101 Witty Paladin Sayings
Nathan of the FoS
Fiendish Enforcer
Fiendish Enforcer

Post by Nathan of the FoS »

mistshadow2k4 wrote: Anyhow, where do I send it?
"But, Brain, where do I send my submission?"

"The same place we send all our submissions, Pinky-- submission@fraternityofshadows.com!"

:D

It's in the Fraternity Netbooks announcement thread in this forum (the one at the top) and also, I think, in the Greenhouse.

Edit: The address in the Greenhouse is isawtheraven at fraternityofshadow.com, which also works.
Last edited by Nathan of the FoS on Tue May 09, 2006 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[b]FEAR JUSTICE.[/b] :elena:
mistshadow2k4
Criminal Mastermind
Criminal Mastermind

Post by mistshadow2k4 »

Ah, thanks :-D I just didn't know where to look.
[i]I have come to accept the surrender of Hell.[/i] —From 101 Witty Paladin Sayings