A halfling sits down (OOC5)

The Halfling campaign
Robert_Pembrooke
Conspirator
Conspirator

Post by Robert_Pembrooke »

alhoon wrote:She has commited torture and humiliated her enemies by eating meals on their tormented bodies. Probably they all had a great orgy while branding and beating some slaves chained on walls.
She harassed Kimuriel also. There were some weapons drawn to avoid a bloodshed when we entered the grand hall of decadent nobles. I still wish I had a scroll of fireball there. It would have cleaned some filth.

Those are what we witnessed ourselves. She has probably commited rape, murder and blackmail. She probably did far more humiliating things to the chained slaves than eat on their corpses and have sex around them.
Quite a lot for a 16 years old girl don't you think?
Oh. My. See, I thought she was indulging in hyperbole. My goodness.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Coan
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Coan »

Robert_Pembrooke wrote:
alhoon wrote:She has commited torture and humiliated her enemies by eating meals on their tormented bodies. Probably they all had a great orgy while branding and beating some slaves chained on walls.
She harassed Kimuriel also. There were some weapons drawn to avoid a bloodshed when we entered the grand hall of decadent nobles. I still wish I had a scroll of fireball there. It would have cleaned some filth.

Those are what we witnessed ourselves. She has probably commited rape, murder and blackmail. She probably did far more humiliating things to the chained slaves than eat on their corpses and have sex around them.
No exaggeration, she was (and is depending on what you believe) pretty evil. I was kind of going for the French Revolution style of evil.
[size=75]-Wake up... wake up and smell the ashes-[/size]
Robert_Pembrooke
Conspirator
Conspirator

Post by Robert_Pembrooke »

That exceeds my recollections of the majority of French Revolutionary excess; then again, we are in a place where it's not unheard of to find people who regularly murder their wives when they get too annoying, then hastily eat the body to dispose of the evidence before marrying their ex-wife's sister. A French Revolution in Ravenloft would be a trifle . . . unpleasant.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Post by alhoon »

Hey! We restored power in Borca already... The revolution is quenched.
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Post by alhoon »

Coan wrote:
Robert_Pembrooke wrote:

No exaggeration, she was (and is depending on what you believe) pretty evil.
She is in her way of redemption. She decided to help us do good and didn't flinch in the face of danger. That was foolish BTW as you barely saved her. She is exaggerating in all respects of her life (good and bad) like an Invidian. :x

She is a very interesting character and has the makings of a good PC. Perhaps we can convince her to be a cleric of Ezra or rogue so that SOMEDAY she will be able to do some good acts by herself. :)
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
Coan
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Coan »

alhoon wrote:
Coan wrote:
Robert_Pembrooke wrote: Oh. My. See, I thought she was indulging in hyperbole. My goodness.
No exaggeration, she was (and is depending on what you believe) pretty evil.
She is in her way of redemption. She decided to help us do good and didn't flinch in the face of danger. That was foolish BTW as you barely saved her. She is exaggerating in all respects of her life (good and bad) like an Invidian. :x

She is a very interesting character and has the makings of a good PC. Perhaps we can convince her to be a cleric of Ezra or rogue so that SOMEDAY she will be able to do some good acts by herself. :)
I do actually really like the idea of someone taking Rosette over as their character. I think that would be interesting how they interpret her.
[size=75]-Wake up... wake up and smell the ashes-[/size]