Sorrow - beta-test

Coordinating community projects
Grimuar
Conspirator
Conspirator

Sorrow - beta-test

Post by Grimuar »

lang - russian
Книга на русском языке и бета-тестеры соответственно нужны понимающие данный язык.
Пожалуйста, записываясь на бета-тест поясните что вы владеете языком.

system - 3.5 DnD
VIEW CONTENT:
35bbd411ed77.jpg
35bbd411ed77.jpg (153.59 KiB) Viewed 6651 times
Setting's beta test from Sep. 15 to Nov. 15 If you want to try this setting, please write in this topic)))

Pre-estimate yourself! There are 150 pages. If you volunteered, got the file, threw it for 29 days and read only the prologue at last night — it would be better you never try yourself at this beta test.

I would like you not to write about stylistic and spelling mistakes in the bug report, as the text will be rewritten. Only the main idea of the text will remain, and the words will be different.
Also, do not press against the system.

So, what you need to do:
- to evaluate the logic and interesting of ideas.
(for example, if whales do not live in the salty sea, but author write that they float in such a sea - you need to write about this in the bug report)
- to write your ideas, notes, additions.

About the book:

The book is dedicated to one of the obscure prison Ravenloft domain. The domain is a land of the late Middle Ages, and gradually passing into Renaissance. The main subjects of the domain - alchemy, foretime and control over another's will and lives.

The setting is for the adult readers and players with the prevailing world outlook who are able to see the distinction between fiction and reality clearly. BDSM and motives of such deviations are very strong in the domain.
Sorry, my english bad...
=====
Georg Kristianokov
Criminal Mastermind
Criminal Mastermind

Re: Sorrow - beta-test

Post by Georg Kristianokov »

Seems interesting. How would get ahold of this?
Death to the salad eaters!--Verbrekian War cry

I can post almost everything I've written, just PM me!
Grimuar
Conspirator
Conspirator

Re: Sorrow - beta-test

Post by Grimuar »

beta test is finished) half clean copy is already done. The entire clean copy will be posted as soon as it is completed.
Sorry, my english bad...
=====