Help with WikiIndex article for Mistipedia needed

Coordinating community projects
Big Mac
Conspirator
Conspirator

Help with WikiIndex article for Mistipedia needed

Post by Big Mac »

Hi.

I am the admin for Spelljammer Wiki, but have also been trying to help promote wikis of other D&D settings by adding them onto WikiIndex (the wiki of wikis).

I believe that every Dungeons & Dragons campaign setting deserves to be wikified. The other day I came back to Fraternity of Shadows and was delighted to see that you have put up a wiki. (I think this is really great because, like The Great Library of Greyhawk, you have a wiki hosted by a leading fansite.)

I have just put up a WikiIndex page for Mistipedia, but am struggling to find the logo. (If you look at other WikiIndex pages, like the WikiIndex page for Spelljammer Wiki, you will see that they display the logos of all the wikis they list.)

I need someone to either upload the logo onto WikiIndex, or give me the

If any of the Misitpedia editors surf by this thread, you may also want to improve the description I made of your wiki, as well as putting the Mistipedia page on your WikiIndex watchlist.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
The Mists of Ravenloft can appear even in wildspace, where they take the form of a jet-black cloud that arises before the victim vessel.
You can see more of me at the Ravenloft forum at The Piazza.
Big Mac
Conspirator
Conspirator

Post by Big Mac »

Someone over at WikiIndex has managed to find your logo and upload it.

It still might be worth improving the description.
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
The Mists of Ravenloft can appear even in wildspace, where they take the form of a jet-black cloud that arises before the victim vessel.
You can see more of me at the Ravenloft forum at The Piazza.