Ravenloft Reanimated Game of Conquest

Coordinating community projects
Yaoi Huntress Earth
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Yaoi Huntress Earth »

I like the idea, mabye even throw in some animals slowly getting smarter that the more sinister ones might even use humans as their pawns. Because no one would ever suspect the town outcast's "stupid cat" of tricking him into killing those people.

That one poster (forgot which one) that suggested a more Spanish-Mexican take on Valachan where old ways and modernism are fighing each other definately makes the domain and Urik more interesting and it would fit in well.

Same goes for merging Tempest with Nidala (and her little cluster.) (I like the additional new curse of her rotting away.) The Dark Powers would just love the torment when Elena discovers that her friend, Kateri Shadowborn's, spirit is trapt with Ebonbane and the further pain if she is somehow able to contact Kateri (even if it's for only once) only to find out how angry\heartbroken Kateri is over what a fascist monster Elena has become. As a result this could either lead to Katerni either try to redeem her friend or turn her back on her.

Har'Akir - Sebua: Tiyet could trick some of the faith-deprived citizens into believing she is an avatar of or Isis herself, thus creating a cult of personlity (as she tries to hide her addiction and undead state from her worshippers) that is being challenged by the DL.
I'm a deviant: yaoi-huntress-earth.deviantart.com