What Projects Are Still Going On?

Coordinating community projects
Rotipher of the FoS
Thieving Crow
Thieving Crow

Post by Rotipher of the FoS »

DeepShadow wrote:
Nathan of the FoS wrote:Well, I speak only for the Nocturnal Sea Gaz. and the Van Richten Files, but both of those are at the "combining things and editing the results" stage, so opportunities there are limited.
Good to know. Perhaps the bits I'm working on would best be sent to the next QtR.

What did you have in mind? If it's relevant and interesting, there might still be time to fit something into certain portions of the NS Gaz, and I'll definitely consider adding new stuff to the VRF:D.
"Who [u]cares[/u] what the Dark Powers are? They're [i]bastards![/i] That's all I need to know of them." -- Crow
DeepShadow of FoS
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by DeepShadow of FoS »

Hmmm...it's so hard to know what I could add without knowing what's already been developed. I usually ground my creations in inferences that others may have interpreted differently.

One thing I could offer is some dopp-hunting techniques developed by members of Memento Mori. These might dovetail with whatever techniques you've already got, and you could just delete (or reduce to a footnote) anything that you already have.

As far as the NS Gaz is concerned, I'll have to go through my notes again and see if anything is relevant. I hit that region in detail when I did my domains overview post-2GC, but I'm not sure how much was reorganized by the departure of the DP's.

I'll see what I can cook up.
The Avariel has borrowed wings,
The Puppeteer must cut the strings
The Orphan Queen must take the throne
The Queen of Orphans calls them home
The Giamarga
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by The Giamarga »

DS you absolutely have to get involved with the Sea of Sorrows Gazetteer when it comes up. I seem to recall it would be the next one...
Rotipher of the FoS
Thieving Crow
Thieving Crow

Post by Rotipher of the FoS »

The Sea of Sorrows is the next area on the moderators' writing-schedule. If there's enough interest on other fans' part, in describing some other corner of Ravenloft first, we'd be more than happy to advise on another "community-effort" Gazetteer like the Zherisia book (which was much more Pam's and Nicholas's baby than ours :D ).
"Who [u]cares[/u] what the Dark Powers are? They're [i]bastards![/i] That's all I need to know of them." -- Crow
DeepShadow of FoS
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by DeepShadow of FoS »

Oh, I'll be there for the SoS Gaz, believe me.

Whenever it is.
The Avariel has borrowed wings,
The Puppeteer must cut the strings
The Orphan Queen must take the throne
The Queen of Orphans calls them home