Ravenloft Viruses of Phagius, house of strahd and exp Rav

Discussing all things Ravenloft
Hamiclar
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Ravenloft Viruses of Phagius, house of strahd and exp Rav

Post by Hamiclar »

I was looking through the old second edition Ravenloft Monst Comp appendix 3 creatures of darkness and came to some encounters or possible adventures regarding the six virus' on page 112-115. Has anyone updated them to 3.5? Also wondering if the following psychic abilities exist for 3.5? the containment ability, psychic surgery, mindwipe.

Regarding house of Strahd and Expedition castle Ravenloft. Has anyone played it twice in the same campaign? I was thinking of running the Expedition Ravenoft and House of Strahd with his current abilities. The first have the vistani as fey creatures which I a rather dig in that these vistani would disappear with the conclusion and with the appearance of the current madam Eva and the vistani later on the old racial prejudice would still exist even though both races bear the same name.
Gonzoron of the FoS
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Re: Ravenloft Viruses of Phagius, house of strahd and exp Ra

Post by Gonzoron of the FoS »

Hamiclar wrote:I was looking through the old second edition Ravenloft Monst Comp appendix 3 creatures of darkness and came to some encounters or possible adventures regarding the six virus' on page 112-115. Has anyone updated them to 3.5?
John Mangrum updated them to 3.5, and shared them with us. We used them with permission in the Demise section of our Sea of Sorrows Gazetteer, which was previewed in Quoth the Raven 21.
"We're realistic heroes. We're not here to save the world, just nudge the world into a better place."
Hamiclar
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Re: Ravenloft Viruses of Phagius, house of strahd and exp Ra

Post by Hamiclar »

Thanks for saving me time. The diseases are great. Regarding the previous mentioned adventures, I am plan on running house of Gryphon hill after house of Strahd is must especially if you want to time travel.