alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Re: Curiosities about DMs...

Post by alhoon »

Favorite part of DMing:
Creating world

Most annoying part:
Party infighting, which ruins everyone's fun. It's a game, we play to have fun, it's not a contest.

DM style:
Well, I try to be 50% dungeon crawling, 30% exploration, 20% role playing. I like the players exploring and interacting with the world\plot I make. And that includes kicking in the door, getting hit by the trap and exchanging spells with the baddie and his minions, plopping to a random small town and finding out that the priest is actually insanely old and has stories to say and discussing morality with a humble monk or a powerhungry king.
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Re: Curiosities about DMs...

Post by alhoon »

Favorite part of DMing:
Creating world

Most annoying part:
Party infighting, which ruins everyone's fun. It's a game, we play to have fun, it's not a contest.

DM style:
Well, I try to be 50% dungeon crawling, 30% exploration, 20% role playing. I like the players exploring and interacting with the world\plot I make. And that includes kicking in the door, getting hit by the trap and exchanging spells with the baddie and his minions, plopping to a random small town, visiting the fountain, checking the wooden statue in the entrance and finding out that the priest is actually insanely old and has stories to say and discussing morality with a humble monk or a powerhungry king.
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!