Drawing Room Missing Articles

Discussing all things Ravenloft
Band2
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Drawing Room Missing Articles

Post by Band2 »

While doing my NPC listing, I noticed that the Drawing Room does not have review pages for all of the 4E articles listed.
Dungeon 207 had the Domains of Dread article for Timbergorge, and an adventure called Fair Barovia.
Dungeon 190 had an Eye on Dark Sun article on Kalidnay that may be of interest to anyone planning on using that domain.

Any chance at least dungeon 207 can be added to the Drawing Room? I tend to use the drawing room as a listing of all Ravenloft products, and double check its listing to see if I forgot anything.
Only two things scare me and one is former back-up dancers for Christina Aguilera.
Gonzoron of the FoS
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Re: Drawing Room Missing Articles

Post by Gonzoron of the FoS »

Wow... not sure what happened there. I had pages for those and several other 4e sources, but there were no links on the Drawing Room page. Either I never ended up linking them, or overwrote the Drawing Room page with an older version at some point. D'oh!

Well, I've fixed it now. Please let me know if there's anything else missing that you notice.
"We're realistic heroes. We're not here to save the world, just nudge the world into a better place."