Discussing all things Ravenloft
Zepar
Conspirator
Conspirator

Post by Zepar »

Hi there, Been looking for some place to post some of my Ravenloft work and get some feedback before starting a campaign. Thought this would be a good place to start. Nice to meet you all, I'll have something in the coming week to share. Thanks and pleasure to meet you.
A G Thing
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Location: Currently the Frozen Wastes of Mount Pleasant Michigan

Re: New Member

Post by A G Thing »

Pleasure to meet you as well! Look forward to seeing what your working on! :)
"There is only one true answer to any and every question. The rest are just vagaries and obfuscations."
Gonzoron of the FoS
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Gonzoron of the FoS »

Welcome, Zepar! looking forward to hearing more from you....
"We're realistic heroes. We're not here to save the world, just nudge the world into a better place."
Zepar
Conspirator
Conspirator

Post by Zepar »

"I’ve been alone throughout much of my life, on a search for the strange. By strange, I mean the unexplainable acts, mysteries of life by which the rigors of science and logic no longer hold sway. With no apparent cause the effects of these strange are devastating to their victims, leaving behind a dread in it’s wake. I would call this a hobby, others in my family would describe it more of an obsession. But really if they could only understand, if they could only see what I’ve seen. Then maybe they would’t be distant, maybe perhaps they could understand my life’s work I wouldn’t be trying to do this on my own. Getting harder and harder each and every year. Yet I still love them. And why I must continue. Alone.
To know, This is why the work is so important, understanding. Knowledge is the only light in a work made up of darkness. If no hero can save someone from the strange, then maybe the scholar can tell the tale, so they may beware where they tred."
Dr. Van Richten - Lost Journal Entry