Sarlota Otrava

Discussing all things Ravenloft
Zilfer
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Sarlota Otrava

Post by Zilfer »

Well then... you learn something new every day. Surfing the Mistipedia I eventually was researching more on Mordent in an effort to get a better handle on the setting and come across her as being one of the main people of the Ezra Church in Mordent! Furthermore her exact nature! Anyone else know this about one of the Church of Erza's figure heads being like that?!?!?

It tilted my head sideways and then fully upside like Toben the Many when I read that. xD
There's always something to lose.

Fraternity of Shadows Discord
https://discord.gg/AM6Kp95ekf
The Giamarga
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Re: Sarlota Otrava

Post by The Giamarga »

Read up on her in the Book of Secrets in the article "Anchors of Faith".

Here's Matthew L. Martin's stats for her: (from this post here)
A quick 3E statline would be Bastion Sarlota Otrava, female human ermordenung Clr6/AnM3, LG
Terminusvitae
Conspirator
Conspirator

Post by Terminusvitae »

Huh. Wow. I didn't know about that, but I now have something that will fit into my current campaign quite well, having both a Cleric and Paladin of Ezra in the party who have been doing odd jobs for each of the churches they've visited.
Zilfer
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Zilfer »

Yeah Church of Ezra would be the last place I thought you'd find that but the sect of that church it is probably fitting. Thanks for the link! I will probably read up more on her. :D

Joël of the FoS

Post by Joël of the FoS »

Oh, I had someone else as the Bastion in Mordent (James Martigan), but I keep this idea as a replacement, if something ever happens to Martigan. My players fear these pale people ;)

Joël
"A full set of (game) rules is so massively complicated that the only time they were all bound together in a single volume, they underwent gravitational collapse and became a black hole" (Adams)
Zilfer
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Zilfer »

Joël of the FoS wrote:Oh, I had someone else as the Bastion in Mordent (James Martigan), but I keep this idea as a replacement, if something ever happens to Martigan. My players fear these pale people ;)

Joël
Lol i'm sure! I think I've read some of your journals unfortunately, I seem to blend together yours and gonzoron's sessions.... xD