more Stat Blocks for my Pathfinder/Ravenloft campaign

Discussing all things Ravenloft
Rogold Gildenman
Agent of the Fraternity
Agent of the Fraternity

Re: more Stat Blocks for my Pathfinder/Ravenloft campaign

Post by Rogold Gildenman »

That IS an excellent point!; for the sake of accuracy, I should admit here and now that I don't actually want the 'Heroes of Gryphon Hill' to appear in the Present Day of Ravenloft, I'm merely interested in working out how some reference might be made to them WITHOUT turning them into the Adventuring Party that roused Lord Godefroy from his half-accursed, half-complacent haunting of Gryphon Hill and into 'Ghost Moriarty' schemes.
Although I admit that The Lovely Mysti MIGHT well have been long-lived enough and in a sufficiently good position to cultivate some sort of grudge against Lord Godefroy to have taken a leading role in that particular tragedy.

Admittedly that is somewhat tricky to do without treading upon the toes of those who would rather see their own Fellowship as THE Heroes of the House on Gryphon Hill:- perhaps the particular group of which we speak might instead be credited with binding up local injuries, cleaning up the presumably-messy aftermath, hiding away any artefacts likely to cause problems in the future and generally helping lay the foundations of a Domain that all-in-all is probably a good deal safer than any given location on Eberron, Krynn, Oerth or Toril.

At least before Lord Godefroy took back his own ....
Nemesio
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Nemesio »

The First of the Heroes of Gryphon Hill! T.G. Redanto! After reading his description in Ravenloft II, I decided I really liked this guy...

I'm assuming at least 10 years have passed since the events of the module took place... Poor Apricot probably isn't in such good shape, if she's even alive... Also wondering if I should say he's failed a power check or two with the old life stealer...

Here's the original excerpt from the module:

"T.G. Redanto has been known to tell people his initials stand for “Terribly Good” — not a preference for alignment, but rather his own assessment of his abilities. Redanto tends to be flashy in his work and in his mode of dress. Possession of his bracers allow him a bit more variety than the standard patterns of leather armor, and allow him a little more leeway in his thiefly abilities. He enjoys fine wine, good company, and brandy and cigars in the drawing room following an excellent meal (usually something out-of-season and prepared by a master chef). There have been rare times he has been in dire straits, and on one of those occasions (he thinks it was the Adventure of the Balor’s Eye, but that was another time), made the acquaintance of Rogold Gildenman. Now that Rogold is setting off for the hinterland to investigate a young suitor, it seems like the time to take in the country (and case a few manor houses on the way)."

T.G. REDANTO, CR 11 (XP 12,800)
Male middle aged human rogue (rake) 12
N Medium humanoid (human)
Init +7; Senses Perception +18
DEFENSE
AC 22, touch 18, flat-footed 18 (+3 Dex, +1 dodge, +4 armor, +4 deflection)
hp 57 (12d8)
Fort +3, Ref +11, Will +3
Defensive Abilities evasion, improved uncanny dodge
OFFENSE
Speed 30 ft.
Melee short sword of life steeling +15/+10 (1d6+2/19–20)
Ranged dagger +12 (1d4/19–20)
Special Attacks bravado’s blade, sneak attack +6d6
Rogue Spell-Like Abilities (CL 12th, concentration +14)
3/day—message
2/day—comprehend languages
STATISTICS
Str 11, Dex 16, Con 9, Int 15, Wis 9, Cha 17
Base Atk +9; CMB +12; CMD 22
Feats Agile Maneuvers, Alertness, Dodge, Improved Initiative, Mobility, Weapon Finesse, Weapon Focus (short sword)
Skills Acrobatics +11, Appraise +10, Bluff +22, Climb +8, Diplomacy +22, Disable Device +13, Disguise +11, Escape Artist +11, Intimidate +18, Knowledge (dungeoneering) +10, Knowledge (local) +17, Perception +18, Perform (act) +10, Ride +5, Sense Motive +18, Sleight of Hand +11, Stealth +18, Swim +4, Use Magic Device +11
Languages Mordentish, Elven, Halfling
SQ favored class (rogue; 12 hit points), rake’s smile +4, rogue talents (another day, charmer, honeyed words, major magic, minor magic, redirect attack)
Gear bracers of armor +4, dagger, disguise kit, grooming kit, handkerchief of alluring charisma +2, jewelry (worth 200 gp), light horse with bit and bridle and riding saddle, masterwork thieves’ tools, medium chest with superior lock, noble’s outfit, ring of protection +4, rogue’s kit, rope of climbing, shaving kit, short sword of life steeling, 26,505 gp
SPECIAL ABILITIES
Another Day (Ex) Once per day, when T.G. would be reduced to 0 or fewer hit points by a melee attack, he can take a 5-foot step as an immediate action. If the movement takes him out of the reach of the attack, he takes no damage from the attack. T.G is staggered for 1 round on his next turn.
Bravado’s Blade (Ex) When T.G. hits an opponent and deals sneak attack damage, he can forgo 1d6 points of that damage and make a free Intimidate check to demoralize the foe. For every additional 1d6 points of sneak attack damage he forgoes, he receives a +5 circumstance bonus on this check.
Charmer (Ex) Twice per day, T.G. can roll two dice while making a Diplomacy check, and take the better result. He must choose to use this talent before making the Diplomacy check.
Honeyed Words (Ex) Twice per day, T.G. can roll two dice while making a Bluff check, and take the better result. He must choose to use this talent before making the Bluff check.
Rake’s Smile (Ex) T.G. gains a +4 morale bonus on Bluff and Diplomacy checks.
Redirect Attack (Ex) Once per day, when T.G. is hit with a melee attack, he can redirect the attack to strike at an adjacent creature with a free action. The creature targeted must be within melee reach of the attack that hit T.G., and the creature that made the attack against T.G. must make a new attack roll against the new target.
Last edited by Nemesio on Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:40 am, edited 7 times in total.
Rogold Gildenman
Agent of the Fraternity
Agent of the Fraternity

Master Nemesio, I would like to thank you for taking my vague idea of old TG and improving upon it immeasurably (my hopes that someone better acquainted with the Pathfinder system than I would do just that are a major reason I contacted the Stat-savvy members of this community); a charming libertine who makes a good living as the perfect house-guest (right up until he drinks your cellar dry then departs with your best wishes ringing in his ears and your best silver clinking gently in his pockets), whom I am morally certain was recruited by Cleric Gildenman so that both he, as well as Lord Weathermay might have some objective measure against which to compare The Alchemist.

"Does your prospective son-in-law resemble this man in character, deportment and drinking habits?"

"Not at all, good Father"

"Then milord you may be reassured that your daughter need not worry too keenly about this man, her future husband (or may at least cease to fear for her cellar, chamber maids and jewellery box)."

One gets the feeling that this fellow might find the Society in Mordent just a BIT too small for him to carry on with his customary lifestyle (find distant relative, enrich their social life and then impoverish their treasury after their hospitality began to pall, journey anew, rinse, lather, repeat until caught), especially after it joined the Land of Mists so it is very possible that he was one of the first to explore The New World in which they found themselves (although God help any diplomatic embassy to which he attached himself … for that matter God have pity on him if he tried to run his usual rigmarole on the House Von Zarovich!).
Nemesio
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Nemesio »

My thought in making Rogold was that he was a prodigy of a sort, not particularly skilled, but hard working and determined. He took to almost any task with zeal... In fact, his zeal and faith are his greatest strength! He may have started off a bit cloistered, but he did have rudimentary military training as well (I would think this mandatory for a militant albeit good priesthood)... Before long, it became clear that he was meant for greater things... His first big break would have been his adventure in Mordentshire... In his "present" incarnation, he is no spring chicken anymore, but a full fledged crusader of the High Faith!

Whadda ya think?

"Rogold Gildenman is one of the Clerics of the High Faith in Osterton, three days journey to the north. The church has received numerous building donations over the years from the Weathermays of Mordentshire, so when a plea for aid arrived from Lord Byron, head of that family, the Church was more than eager to lend whatever help available. This aid consists of charging Rogold with the task of assembling a hardy crew of seasoned adventurers and investigating the matter. Most of the party owes the High Faith in one degree or another, and this mission should clean up a lot of old debts. (In Rogold’s case, a rich parish to the East has been awarded by the Crown to the High Faith, and suitable candidates to settle the area are being scouted. A good report on this adventure will ensure his commission.) Rogold’s firmest ally in the party is Brother Summer, and only Rogold knows Summer’s secret: this fellow cleric of the Faith is a half-orc and a fighter."

ROGOLD GILDENMAN, CR 11 (XP 12,800)
Male middle aged human cleric of the High Faith (crusader) 12
LG Medium humanoid (human)
Init -2; Senses Perception +8
DEFENSE
AC 17, touch 8, flat-footed 17 (-2 Dex, +6 armor, +3 shield); +4 deflection bonus with rod of flailing
hp 73 (12d8+24)
Fort +9, Ref +2, Will +14; +4 resistance bonus with rod of flailing
OFFENSE
Speed 20 ft. [30 ft. unarmored]
Melee light hammer +9 (1d4), or +2 light mace +11/+6 (1d6+2), or rod of flailing +13/+8 (1d8+3), or Two-Weapon Fighting with rod of flailing +11/+6 (1d8+3) and +11 (1d8+3)
Ranged sling +7 (1d4), or light hammer +7 (1d4)
Special Attacks channel positive energy 8/day (DC 21, 6d6)
Domain Spell-Like Abilities (CL 12th; concentration +16)
7/day—touch of good (+6 sacred bonus)
2/day—holy lance (6 rounds/day)
Cleric Spells Prepared (CL 12th; concentration +17)
6th—blade barrierD (DC 20), heal
5th—dispel evilD (DC 19), hallow, true seeing
4th—death ward, greater magic weapon, holy smiteD (DC 18), restoration
3rd—daylight, dispel magic, magic circle against evilD (DC 17), magic vestment, searing light (DC 17)
2nd—align weaponD, consecrate, remove paralysis, silence (DC 16), zone of truth (DC 16)
1st—bless, bless water, detect undead, divine favor, protection from evilD (DC 15)
0 (at will)—detect magic, light, mending
D Domain spell; Domains Good
STATISTICS
Str 10, Dex 7, Con 13, Int 12, Wis 18, Cha 17
Base Atk +9; CMB +9; CMD 17
Feats Empower Channel, Exotic Weapon Proficiency (dire flail), Extra Channel, Greater Channel, Iron Will, Saving Shield, Selective Channeling, Scribe Scroll, Shield Focus, Weapon Focus (dire flail)
Skills Appraise +5, Craft (calligraphy) +5, Diplomacy +16, Heal +10, Knowledge (arcana) +9, Knowledge (history) +9, Knowledge (nobility) +9, Knowledge (planes) +5, Knowledge (religion) +12, Profession (scribe) +8, Perception +8, Ride -3 [-1 without shield; +3 totally unarmored], Sense Motive +10, Spellcraft +12
Languages Mordentish, Giant
SQ aura, favored class (cleric; 12 skill ranks), spontaneous casting (cure spells)
Gear cleric’s kit, cleric’s vestments, flasks of holy water (3), healer’s kit, heavy horse with bit and bridle and riding saddle, heavy steel shield, light hammer, +2 light mace, masterwork chain mail, pearl of power (5th), rod of flailing, silver holy symbol, sling and 10 bullets, small chest with superior lock, 23,121 gp, 9 sp
SPECIAL ABILITIES
Holy Lance (Su) Rogold can give a weapon he touches the holy special weapon quality for 6 rounds. He can use this ability twice per day.
Legion’s Blessing (Su) Rogold can confer beneficial spells quickly to a large group of allies. As a full-round action, he may confer the effects of a single harmless spell with a range of touch to up to 6 creatures. The spell’s range remains touch, so all intended recipients must be within the Rogold’s reach when the spell is cast. Using the legion’s blessing expends the prepared spell, but it also requires Rogold to sacrifice another prepared spell three levels higher, as when spontaneously using a cure spell. The higher-level spell is not cast but is simply lost, its magical energy used to power the legion’s blessing.
Touch of Good (Sp) Rogold can touch a creature as a standard action, granting a +6 sacred bonus on attack rolls, skill checks, ability checks, and saving throws for 1 round. He can use this ability 7/day.
Last edited by Nemesio on Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:05 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Rogold Gildenman
Agent of the Fraternity
Agent of the Fraternity

Thank you again Master Nemesio!

Once more you have taken my admittedly-sketchy suggestions for an update and improved upon them; it's interesting to note that we both see Father Rogold as a young-go-getter prior to that mission in Mordentshire-by-Sea which rather doomed him to obscurity when that benighted town and it's surroundings were dragged into the Land of Mists - a little like the older Obi-Wan Kenobi he's a Crusader in a time and place where Crusades are QUITE unfashionable - although I'd like to think that a major part of the reason Mordent's threats tend to be elusive is because those that were not paid the price of being visible threats when a formed Fellowship of Adventurers is in the neighbourhood.
Nemesio
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Nemesio »

No thank you for your kind words and for giving me something to do while I'm trying to stay warm in this bitter cold we've been having in Mass... ;)
Rogold Gildenman
Agent of the Fraternity
Agent of the Fraternity

Fair words are the very least I can give you in fair return for your fine work! :D
Zilfer
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Zilfer »

Nemesio wrote:No thank you for your kind words and for giving me something to do while I'm trying to stay warm in this bitter cold we've been having in Mass... ;)
Cus we don't give you enough to do. :wink:
There's always something to lose.

Fraternity of Shadows Discord
https://discord.gg/AM6Kp95ekf
Nemesio
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Nemesio »

Brenda of the Crimson Blade... What can I say? She wields a greatsword and used to kill trolls with it! I'm picturing most men feeling threatened by her physical strength and prowess with a blade, which suits her just fine... Few dare call her bluff... She's proven time and again that she is tough as nails! ;)

"Brenda of the Crimson Blade likes sharp objects, in particular swords. Her favorite current implement of destruction is Troll-Cleaver, a massive blade that, combined with her specialization in battling with it, makes Brenda a deadly combatant. Brenda believes in a relentless and continual persecution of evil, wherever it may be found. She does not agree with more pristine ordered definitions of Good-Law, and in fact tends to look down on Cavaliers, Paladins, and their ilk as overspecialized dinosaurs. As a result of her desire to smite the foe, she has run up a rather large tab with the High Faith in Osterton, and needs the gold to pay for a large number of cures, heals, restorations, and one raise dead. When Rogold set forth the proposal for investigating this Strahd fellow, and offered to clear up her debts in return, she reached for her backpack sheath and readied Troll-Cleaver for battle."

BRENDA OF THE CRIMSON BLADE, CR 11 (XP 12,800)
Female middle aged human fighter (weapon master) 12
NG Medium humanoid (human)
Init +0; Senses Perception +7
DEFENSE
AC 20, touch 10, flat-footed 20 (+10 armor); +3 vs.greatswords
hp 106 (12d10+36)
Fort +9, Ref +4, Will +6
OFFENSE
Melee Troll-Cleaver +23/+18/+13 (2d6+14/19-20)
Ranged +2 dagger +12 (1d4+5/19-20)
Special Attacks weapon training (greatswords +3)
STATISTICS
Str 17, Dex 10, Con 13, Int 10, Wis 14, Cha 13
Base Atk +12; CMB +15; CMD 24 (27 vs. disarm and sunder attempts with greatswords)
Feats Alertness, Bleeding Critical, Cleave, Critical Focus, Dazzling Display, Great Cleave, Greater Weapon Focus (greatsword), Greater Weapon Specialization (greatsword), Intimidating Prowess, Power Attack (-4/+12), Skill Focus (Intimidate), Toughness, Weapon Focus (greatsword), Weapon Specialization (greatsword)
Skills Climb +4 [+8 unarmored], Handle Animal +6, Heal +3, Intimidate +23, Linguistics +1, Perception +7, Ride +7 [+11 unarmored], Sense Motive +7, Survival +6, Swim +4 [+8 unarmored]
Languages Mordentish, Giant
SQ favored class (fighter; 12 hit points)
Gear cart, +4 chain mail, +2 dagger, chirurgeon’s kit, fighter’s kit, heavy horse (combat trained) with bit and bridle and military saddle, masterwork backpack, medium chest with superior lock, traveler’s outfit, Troll-Cleaver (+3 giant bane greatsword), 51,003 gp
SPECIAL ABILITIES
Mirror Move (Ex) Brenda gains her Weapon Training bonus as an insight bonus to AC when attacked by her chosen weapon.
Reliable Strike (Ex) Brenda may reroll an attack roll, critical hit confirmation roll, miss chance check, or damage roll as an immediate action. She must accept the second roll even if it is worse. Brenda can use this ability 2/day.
Weapon Guard (Ex) Brenda gains a +3 bonus to CMD against disarm and sunder attempts while wielding a greatsword. This bonus also applies on saves against any effect that targets her greatsword (for example, grease, heat metal, shatter, warp wood).
Last edited by Nemesio on Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:09 pm, edited 4 times in total.
The Giamarga
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by The Giamarga »

Wow, she's like a more cultured Amiri with a slightly smaller sword. These guys would make for a great article in the next QtR.

A weapon master choses a specific weapon type, not a weapon group, so:

AC 20, touch 10, flat-footed 20 (+10 armor); +3 vs. greatswords

Base Atk +12; CMB +15; CMD 24 (27 vs. disarm and sunder attempts with greatswords)
Gonzoron of the FoS
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Gonzoron of the FoS »

The Giamarga wrote:Wow, she's like a more cultured Amiri with a slightly smaller sword. These guys would make for a great article in the next QtR.
Agreed!
"We're realistic heroes. We're not here to save the world, just nudge the world into a better place."
Nemesio
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Nemesio »

The Giamarga wrote:Wow, she's like a more cultured Amiri with a slightly smaller sword. These guys would make for a great article in the next QtR.

A weapon master choses a specific weapon type, not a weapon group, so:

AC 20, touch 10, flat-footed 20 (+10 armor); +3 vs. greatswords

I edited her stats. Thanks of correcting my oversight. ;)
Rogold Gildenman
Agent of the Fraternity
Agent of the Fraternity

Concerning Brenda of the Crimson Blade, I can only describe her as Richard Sharpe's great-great-granny as played by a somewhat more burly Jane Horrocks (possibly wearing flamboyant attire not too dissimilar to a Landsknecht great sword - somewhat tattered after much abuse - and therefore looking utterly outlandish by the decidedly sober standards of Mordentshire-by-Sea); I imagine that after Mordent was swallowed up by the Demiplane of Dread she found her services progressively less required but never-the-less continued to be kept in steady employment by the sort of foresighted individuals able to imagine the sort of havoc an individual who made her reputation HACKING A TROLL* TO DEATH could get up to if not kept gainfully employed.
It was only a small one, but it still took a while to bring the business to a conclusion, although our Brenda only smiled part of the time.
Brenda appreciates the money, but STILL has to be kept run off her feet if you want to keep the Peace in spite of her presence.
Rogold Gildenman
Agent of the Fraternity
Agent of the Fraternity

By the way Nemesio, please accept my congratulations on and thanks for producing a series of updates for The Heroes of Gryphon Hill so good that people are suggesting that they be included in a future issue of 'Quoth the Raven' (one cannot help but consider it the greatest possible compliment to your skills and I am glad to see you receive it!). :mrgreen:

If you would like any help putting together the article, please contact me on 'The Heroes of Gryphon Hill' and I shall see what I can do to help (assuming my services would be required at all).
Nemesio
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Nemesio »

Alright, this guy was a tough conversion... The way I figure it, "Brother Summer" looked more human when he was young, but as he gets older his orcish physical characteristics become more pronounced, making it harder to disguise himself. I'm further assuming that he wears his armor not only for defense, but because it is far easier to hide inside his full plate than to keep checking his mirror to make sure his disguises hold up, thus my choice of fighter (armor master)...

He is also a cleric (theologian) like you suggested Rog. I think it fit for him to focus more on the "Law" aspect of the High Faith, As memorizing the tenets of the High Faith probably helped him to restructure his life... Having been raised by superstitious orcs, he is a believer in mystical forces and he respects power and authority. He can also appreciate the concept of an ordered universe which the High Faith strives to create, but he is less of a believer in the High Faith's religious superiority over all others. In fact he probably still pays homage to orcish deities...

"Brother Summer's name at birth was Kregash Garzalla, as for the first twelve years of his life he was raised by his mother’s people, the Orcs of the Blue Hills. In his twelfth year a party of adventurers destroyed his encampment, but, as Garzalla appeared nearly human, assumed he was a captive thrall from the surrounding area. Given a choice between passing for human or ending up meeting the swords of the party, Garzalla feigned memory-loss and was turned over to the clerics of the High Faith as their ward. There Garzalla took his present name of Summer, met Rogold Gildenman, and entered the priesthood. Rogold is the only living being to know of Summer’s past, his true race, and his fighting ability. Summer protects the last two jealously, and though he will attack on the fighter chart, will not readily admit to his skill, nor pick up an edged weapon unless the situation is critical."

KREGASH GARZALLA, a.k.a. BROTHER SUMMER, CR 11 (XP 12,800)
Male middle aged half-orc fighter (armor master) 6/cleric of the High Faith (theologian) 6
LN Medium humanoid (half-orc)
Init +5; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +2
DEFENSE
AC 30, touch 13, flat-footed 29 (+1 Dex, +12 armor, +3 natural, +4 [+2 vs. touch] shield)
hp 106 (6d10+6d8+42)
Fort +12, Ref +5, Will +8
Defensive Abilities armored defense, orc ferocity; DR 3/— [in heavy armor]
OFFENSE
Melee +2 longsword +16/+11 (1d8+6/19-20), or +2 flail +17/+12 (1d8+6)
Special Attacks channel positive energy 4/day (DC 12, 3d6)
Domain Spell-Like Abilities (CL 6th; concentration +7)
4/day—touch of law
Cleric Spells Prepared (CL 6th; concentration +7)
3rd—magic circle against chaosD (DC 14), invisibility purge, sacred bond
2nd—align weaponD, bear’s endurance, bull’s strength, effortless armor
1st—divine favor (2), protection from chaosD (DC 12), shield of faith, tap inner beauty
0 (at will)—detect magic, detect poison, guidance, virtue
D Domain spell; Domains Law
STATISTICS
Str 18, Dex 12, Con 14, Int 11, Wis 13, Cha 9
Base Atk +10; CMB +14; CMD 25
Feats Cleave, Diehard, Endurance, Extra Channel, Great Fortitude, Improved Initiative, Pass For Human, Power Attack (-3/+6), Toughness, Weapon Focus (flail)
Skills Climb +2 [+8 unarmored], Disguise +5 [+15 to disguise himself as a human], Handle Animal +3, Heal +5, Intimidate +7, Knowledge (religion) +8, Perception +2, Ride +0 [+6 unarmored], Spellcraft +5, Survival +5, Swim +2 [+8 unarmored]; Racial Modifiers +2 Intimidate
Languages Orc, Mordentish
SQ aura, domain secret, favored class (fighter; 6 hit points), focused domain, orc blood, spontaneous casting (“cure” spells), weapon familiarity (greataxe, falchion, “orc” weapons)
Gear amulet of natural armor +3, cart, cleric’s kit, cleric’s vestments, half-orc disguise kit, heavy horse with bit and bridle and riding saddle, +2 flail, +3 glamered moderate fortification full plate, +2 heavy steel shield, +2 longsword, mirror, phylactery of faithfulness, small chest with superior lock, 24,795 gp
SPECIAL ABILITIES
Armored Defense (Ex) Brother Summer gains DR 1/— when wearing light armor, DR 2/— when wearing medium armor, and DR 3/— when wearing heavy armor. This damage reduction stacks with that provided by adamantine armor, but not with other forms of damage reduction. This damage reduction does not apply if the armor master is stunned, unconscious, or helpless.
Deflective Shield (Ex) Brother Summer specializes in using his shield to deflect attacks. He gains a +2 bonus to his touch AC; however, this bonus cannot exceed the sum of the armor and enhancement bonus to AC provided by the shield that the armor master is currently carrying.
Orc Ferocity (Ex) Once per day, when Brother Summer is brought below 0 hit points but not killed, he can fight on for 1 more round as if disabled. At the end of his next turn, unless brought to above 0 hit points, he immediately falls unconscious and begins dying.
Domain Secret (Ex) Brother Summer’s align weapon domain spell is permanently modified with the Extend Spell feat. This metamagic feat does not increase the level of the spell.
Focused Domain (Ex) Brother Summer has access to only one domain from the High Faith’s portfolio rather than the normal two domains. All level-dependent effects of the granted powers from Brother Summer’s domain function as if he were an 8th-level cleric. Brother Summer can prepare domain spells using his non-domain slots. He cannot use his spontaneous casting ability on domain spells, even if they are prepared in non-domain slots.
Touch of Law (Sp) Brother Summer can touch a willing creature as a standard action, infusing it with the power of divine order and allowing it to treat all attack rolls, skill checks, ability checks, and saving throws for 1 round as if the natural d20 roll resulted in an 11. He can use this ability 4/day.
Last edited by Nemesio on Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:08 am, edited 2 times in total.