Players guide to Locksenshire?

Discussing all things Ravenloft
beasterbrook
Conspirator
Conspirator

Players guide to Locksenshire?

Post by beasterbrook »

has anyone heard of this? I bought it in a lot on Ebay (only reference I could find).. seems to be a D20 sup for ravenloft, it been printed and put in a folder, not bad quality.. anyone?

Brette:)
Gonzoron of the FoS
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Re: Players guide to Locksenshire?

Post by Gonzoron of the FoS »

doesn't appear to be anything official. Probably a homebrew. The ebay picture says something about the "no rest for the wicked" setting, which I can't find any info on either. And the author (John W. Stout) doesn't seem to have written anything else Ravenloft related (including RPGA and netbook stuff)
"We're realistic heroes. We're not here to save the world, just nudge the world into a better place."
tomokaicho
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by tomokaicho »

The picture on ebay indicates that it is just printed paper. Not official.
Gonzoron of the FoS
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Gonzoron of the FoS »

tomokaicho wrote:The picture on ebay indicates that it is just printed paper. Not official.
Yes, but a lot of the RPGA modules are similarly printed. Definitely not "Official" as in, for sale in stores. But could have been an official RPGA adventure. (I don't think it is, but not based on the printing, based on it being unheard of anywhere else.)
"We're realistic heroes. We're not here to save the world, just nudge the world into a better place."
beasterbrook
Conspirator
Conspirator

Post by beasterbrook »

def not an RPGA adventure.. its a setting and has the D20 logo on it.. will post a scan at some stage, was thinking it may have been a PDF sup that was printed.. my search did turn up anything to say so..

Brette:)