link

Several RL auctions from one seller.

link

Several RL auctions from another seller
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by steveflam »

Actually I really want the Gaz V!!! I don't know if someone has an extra copy, but if they do please let me know I would pay the shipping!
The Giamarga
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by The Giamarga »

The Giamarga wrote:I also just managed to pick up a new Gaz 5 on the german ebay. (See here).

Since I already got a Gaz 5 I'd be willing to sell this if you cover the original price (EUR 17.45) plus postage costs. If you're interested send me a pm or email and we can work things out.
...i looked up the postage costs here and here. Apparently regular postage to the USA is quite expensive at EUR 12,-. Bookrate without airmail might be the way to go as it is much cheaper at EUR 4,50, but this could have a quite loong delivery time.
Tarlyn i stil have that extra copy since Dimitri got his Gaz V elsewhere. For 22 EURO (incl. bookrate postage) you can have it. Or i could mail it out from Atlanta Airport on 23.12. as I'll be there for a few hours, but i doubt that that would be cheaper or faster. (i think even bookrate is faster than that :-) )
The Giamarga
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by The Giamarga »

link

Ravenloft (misspelled Ravenloff) Black box $8. check out the picture and review here in the Drawing Room for all the goodies.
Catman Jim
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Catman Jim »

I have put up for bid my spare copies of "King of the Dead" & "Tales of Ravenloft", and the adventure "Vecna Lives".

My auctions are here
I only wish I had retired sooner!
Dimitri Mazieres
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Dimitri Mazieres »

[i]"Many point out that this battle against the darkness is an impossible one, and they may well be right. Impossible or not, however, the battle for righteousness is one that only a few heroes are brave enough to undertake"[/i]
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by steveflam »

Dimitri Mazieres wrote:Ravenloft Gazetteers I and IV - Currently at $14.95
Ravenloft Gazetteer I and Champions of Darkness - Currently at $14.95
So thanks a whole lot Dimitri as I was out his evening seeing a fantastic Led Zeppelin tribute band, I didn't have the chance to verify what was available on ebay! Well now Gaz IV is mine which now completes my Gaz collection! Yippeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks a lot!
Dimitri Mazieres
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Hehe... I thought that might interest you, Tarlyn. ;)
I'm glad I could be of service. I was able to find a complete set of Gazetteers with the help of the people from the boards (specially The Giamarga. Thanks a lot! :D), and I'm eagerly reading through them whenever I find some time.

Congratulations on your purchase! ;)
[i]"Many point out that this battle against the darkness is an impossible one, and they may well be right. Impossible or not, however, the battle for righteousness is one that only a few heroes are brave enough to undertake"[/i]
Dimitri Mazieres
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

The Giamarga
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by The Giamarga »

Another very good source for old & new edition items is the ENWorld marketplace. You can also trade there for items you don't want anymore. But there's no search function yo u have to wade through the threads...
Dimitri Mazieres
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

This is quite the opportunity of getting most of the Gazetteers! ;)

Gazetteer I - $5
Gazetteer II - $5
Gazetteer III - $9.99
Gazetteer IV - $9.99
Eric the Light Bringer
Agent of the Fraternity
Agent of the Fraternity

Post by Eric the Light Bringer »

I was surfing around, looking for a Gazetteer V...here is one if you have $291.58 to spend in MSN shopping/Amazon.com :P

http://beta.shopping.msn.com/prices/shp ... =366336627
HuManBing
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by HuManBing »

In other news I finally got a miniature of Vlad Drakov.

The "Lords of Ravenloft" Ral Partha set has come up in auctions a few times, but it always went for more than $50 (for three frigging characters!). I gave up on bidding for those after three of them passed me by.

However, some kind soul was selling a mixed lot of Ravenloft Ral Partha figurines. I checked the photo and sure enough Vlad Drakov was one of them. I won that auction, and although I'm sure there will be minis that I already own (including possibly an Azalin and a Strahd mini) I can always turn around and resell those.

The annoying thing is I bought the original pack back in 1995 in Britain and it only cost me about ten quid, maximum.
Eric the Light Bringer
Agent of the Fraternity
Agent of the Fraternity

Post by Eric the Light Bringer »

Has anyone seen a reasonably priced Gazetteer V or Legacy of the Blood around lately?

I also need the 2e Carnival supplement too..
None but a coward dares to boast that he has never known fear.

Ferdinand Foch, French general

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

Edmund Burke, Irish orator, philosopher, & politician
Dimitri Mazieres
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Eric the Light Bringer wrote:Has anyone seen a reasonably priced Gazetteer V or Legacy of the Blood around lately?

I also need the 2e Carnival supplement too..
Your best bet is to keep searching eBay, as they come up from time to time. A few weeks ago, there were two or three auctions for Carnival.