My project

Discussing all things Ravenloft
kourkenko
Criminal Mastermind
Criminal Mastermind

My project

Post by kourkenko »

Hello everybody, I course this forum for some time already but the difficulty which I have to write in made English that I hardly post. In fact, it is especially to require your report on a project of countryside that I am setting up.
For that, I use your netbook "quote of the raven 2" on the shinning bay (that I pack on the level of the fluff) and a decoration of campaign left recently: Etherscope (http://www.goodman-games.com/preview-Etherscope.php)

Etherscope describes an oppressive society drawn from the books "1984" and "Brave New World" located time victorienne steampunk.That gives an original mixture which will surprise the most blasé of my players. To prevent that a company if avançée technologically does not dominate the fogs, I changed the background and set up a war hidden between "the empire" of Paridon and the hive. I would describe this war with the manner of "better of the worlds", namely a beautiful media handling thanks to the newspapers. The Anna queen will see herself practising a worship of the personality prononçé (as "big brother looks at you") and individuality will be crushed with the profit of politically correct.

For gathers my players, I did not know too much how to take to me there but by seeing a film, I found small something which will help me to arrive there. It acts of the film "v for vendetta". Fact in this formatted company where thinks and to act in a way other than that given reverts being condemned to death, I will integrate the principal character of film into knowing "v".It will thus gather a group of people with an aim of their insfluffer this breath of revolt which has to him already, to render comprehensible to them that there is other thing that this miserable life dominated by corrupted and declining beings.

That will thus give place to excellent scéances of play, nottement when my players must decide on their control, namely to listen to "v" or to remain in the social mould which was made for them. What think about it?