Help: RLPHB WE

Discussing all things Ravenloft
Jakob
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Help: RLPHB WE

Post by Jakob »

Hi to all...

This morning I was looking the net for a WE I saw for the Ravenloft PH/CS... For all I remember, it had sweets like the CL of all the D&DPHB equipment.

Can you point me to a place I can download it?

Thanks in advance.
J
I coloni rovinavano la foresta costruendo il capolavoro dell'uomo civilizzato: il deserto.
- Luis Sepúlveda
Joël of the FoS

Post by Joël of the FoS »

I can't point to none as far as legitimate places are concerned.

We asked the big wigs at WW and they said no (after ignoring completely our first attempts, shouldI add). Then we told them to host it themselves on their website, but it was (of course) never done, since they probably don't know they have a Ravenloft page somewhere on their site.

Then (relieved) we asked WotC last Fall but they said they are currently reviewing their guidelines for fan site material and everything is frozen for the moment.

So it's eerily in limbo.

So I can't give you any legitimate web site to get these. But email me, I'm ususlly good at finding solutions.

Joël
"A full set of (game) rules is so massively complicated that the only time they were all bound together in a single volume, they underwent gravitational collapse and became a black hole" (Adams)
Jakob
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Jakob »

Found it!
Thanks you all for the help you gave me. :)
I coloni rovinavano la foresta costruendo il capolavoro dell'uomo civilizzato: il deserto.
- Luis Sepúlveda
Le Noir Faineant
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity

Post by Le Noir Faineant »

Joël of the Fraternity wrote: Then (relieved) we asked WotC last Fall but they said they are currently reviewing their guidelines for fan site material and everything is frozen for the moment. l
Sorry to hijack the conversation, but could this harm you/us in any way? - Are we looking forward to develop back ino the inquisition-like times during the 90s, when even D&D messgae boards where something lawyers were arguing over?

Yours,

Rafael
Joël of the FoS

Post by Joël of the FoS »

Well, our first choice is to work with WotC and make everything we can to support RL online, in cooperation with them. This said, expect a lot of independance from the FoS if WotC does nothing for Ravenloft, like WW did.

Joël
"A full set of (game) rules is so massively complicated that the only time they were all bound together in a single volume, they underwent gravitational collapse and became a black hole" (Adams)
Guardian of Twilight
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Guardian of Twilight »

This has been discussed elsewhere, but this is the only recent thread that I thought this would fit in with. With the dawning of a new year, has there been any talk of Wizards picking Ravenloft back up and putting out new material for it?
Le Noir Faineant

Post by Le Noir Faineant »

Joël of the Fraternity wrote:Well, our first choice is to work with WotC and make everything we can to support RL online, in cooperation with them. This said, expect a lot of independance from the FoS if WotC does nothing for Ravenloft, like WW did.

Joël
I am looking forward to your upcoming projects. :) With all the material already out there, it doesn't look as if someone who likes the setting would have to endure a lack of inspiration. Just can't wait for the Souragne Gaz!