Still looking for Players!

Discussing all things Ravenloft
taintedsoul
Conspirator
Conspirator

Still looking for Players!

Post by taintedsoul »

Hi, guys I am still looking for Players for My Pbem. If you want to explore totaly new domains this might be your game!

If you are interested, drop me a line:

Day-sleeper32@hotmail.com
taintedsoul
Conspirator
Conspirator

Post by taintedsoul »

Ah, I forgot to post what the game is about! How rude of me!

This synopsis is for potential new players. This is only the most general of information.

The land you adventure in is part of a large cluster known as Coranova. Our game begins in the magocracy of Mortis Leiger. Here a war between the magic loving peoples of Mortis Leiger and the Religous Zealots of Mohenia has been brewing and simmering like a heated cauldron, boiling over every so often in violence.

Here crimes are dealt with in two ways, conscription or a trip to the tables.

A trip to the tables is the most feared punishment in the land. For it is on the tables that the wizards of the land learn their craft. Criminals are disected or transformed. All to learn the secrets of life for those who show talent for the craft and a desire to turn back the encroaching evil of the Mohenians.

And it is with the tables that our story started. A single man, his crimes against children so evil that he was sent to the tables has escaped through an act of misplaced pity.

Now loose he preys on the people of the nearby town, killing them in revenge for his torment.

King Kareh, beloved monarch and hghest wizard in the land has offered a reward for his capture. But for those of the wizard's school there is an even greater incentive. Bring him in alive or take his place on the tables.

P'tori Grey is an elven (?) noble from the neighboring land of Viatta, a land where spiders are revered and their silk harvested. He has gathered a group of volunteers to hunt the night for this creature after a trio of farmers have come up missing. Now it is up to them to stop this menace before even more fall to his evil.

And so they set off into the night, acting as advance scouts, P'tori and Antonio, the Caliban bard have encountered a dark ritual where they discover that the three missing men have been crucified, their life forces acting as sustenance for the walking dead...