GM Screen

Discussing all things Ravenloft
Ail
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

GM Screen

Post by Ail »

Hi all,

I was interested in buying the RL GM screen, but from what I know, it was released only with Secrets of the Dread Realms and I don't have much interest in bying that book. Do you know if that screen was ever published with another book and / or is available alone? Where, and by how much?

Thanks.

Ail
Samael Hands of Stone
Agent of the Fraternity
Agent of the Fraternity

Re: GM Screen

Post by Samael Hands of Stone »

Ail wrote:Hi all,

I was interested in buying the RL GM screen, but from what I know, it was released only with Secrets of the Dread Realms and I don't have much interest in bying that book. Do you know if that screen was ever published with another book and / or is available alone? Where, and by how much?

Thanks.

Ail
I bought it a year ago with the SotDR attached to it. You can find it at a good price on the White-Wolf online store.
"In life, we all have our El Guapos..."
Gonzoron of the FoS
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Gonzoron of the FoS »

nope, it wasn't published separately. There's a 2e version published with Feast of Goblyns, too. But neither came alone. If you just want the screen, best bet is to check ebay. Sometimes stuff gets split up on purpose or by accident.
"We're realistic heroes. We're not here to save the world, just nudge the world into a better place."
Scipion_Emilien
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Scipion_Emilien »

I dunno if this could weight into your decision, but Easan the mad and Frantisek Markov are not found into the gazetteer and only into secret of the dread realms.
Samael Hands of Stone
Agent of the Fraternity
Agent of the Fraternity

Scipion_Emilien wrote:I dunno if this could weight into your decision, but Easan the mad and Frantisek Markov are not found into the gazetteer and only into secret of the dread realms.
Actually I think you are mistaken about Esan. If I remember correctly, he's the last entry in SotDR. Frantisek Markov is missing however along with the cluster/pocket domain lords.
Scipion_Emilien
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Scipion_Emilien »

Frantisek Markov is at page 40 of secret of the dread realms and Easan the mad is effectively in the second last entrie. This is the only place that those two darklords are statted into 3.0 canon ravenloft. I figure that Gaz 6 would have talk about them and Gaz 6 would have really made SotDR useless.
Samael Hands of Stone
Agent of the Fraternity
Agent of the Fraternity

Scipion_Emilien wrote:Frantisek Markov is at page 40 of secret of the dread realms and Easan the mad is effectively in the second last entrie. This is the only place that those two darklords are statted into 3.0 canon ravenloft. I figure that Gaz 6 would have talk about them and Gaz 6 would have really made SotDR useless.
I stand corrected.
Ail
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Ail »

Scipion_Emilien wrote:I dunno if this could weight into your decision, but Easan the mad and Frantisek Markov are not found into the gazetteer and only into secret of the dread realms.
Thanks for the tip, but Easan the Mad must be, along with Von Kharkov, the DL I most despise...

Still, I don't use darklords that much and certainly not in a way that needs stats, so I don't have use at all for SotDR... at least, for the momento.

Thanks to all.

Ail