A bit of fun for the Galen players....

Discussing all things Ravenloft
Jasper
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

A bit of fun for the Galen players....

Post by Jasper »

Cue music

Tonight on VH1 in a very special “Where are they now?” we look into the lives of the cast of The Galen Saga in the years since its cancellation by the DPs (demented producers)

Carefully saving his royalties from the show and money gathered from the toy sales from his short lived spin off “Grigg and the rockers” Grigg Deadbreaker used this fortune to get extensive plastic surgery. He now stars as Rico Van Saint on the Borcan soap “As the blood flows.”

Drinnik Shoehorn dropped out of the limelight for several years until reappearance as the lead singer for the black death metal band “Kindergoth”. His band lead several core wide tours and stayed at the top of the charts for over a year. After a wirlwind stint at the top Drinnik was found in a drunken stupor outside a Lamodian blood bank casing his band to loose PR. He recently shocked the world by marrying the child vampire in closed ceremony in Dementlieu.

Trebbor Minnit stayed in show business staring in such critically acclaimed films as “The Demon and Ms Weathermay” and “It’s a wonderful damnation”. In a surprise move he published a tell all book entitled “Galen” Lies, madness and children”. “I just wanted the world to know the truth,” he tells in the book, ”Take Drinnik for instance. Did you know he was supposta be 6’11? The producers slipped anti-growth hormones into his morning Bloody Mary. Every morning they also sent a fresh young maden into Galens room and I don’t think they were to change his nappy if you get my drift.”

Jasper o’ nine lives fell deep into furry society. He has not been heard from since.

Megan directed her star power into a pro-earth group called G.O.T.H.I.C (Global Operations To Heal, Intervene and Conserve). In a massive legal sanfu members of the Treant community recently sued her group over allegations of improper sexual conduct.

Castor parlayed his popularity into a political career and ran against Azrael for governor of Sithicus, winning by a landslide. In recent interview he credited his win to the elven vote and his famous catch phrase “I want to psi you up!”
"Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish it's source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings."
Anais Nin
Drinnik Shoehorn
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Drinnik Shoehorn »

On Monday I injured my knee.

Now I think I need surgery because I landed on it when I fell off my chair laughing!

Growth Hormones, eh? :)
"Blood once flowed, a choice was made
Travel by night the smallest one bade" The Ballad of the Taverners.
The Galen Saga: 2000-2005
Trebor Minntt
Agent of the Fraternity
Agent of the Fraternity

Post by Trebor Minntt »

Thats fantastic. Funniest thing I've seen in quite some time. Unfortunatly reading it almost made me choke because I was drinking a glass of juice as i read and couldn't swallow due to laughter or spit it out without ruing my computer. I have a feeling that this episode of "Where are they Now" is cursed to cause pain and injury.
I can feel the universe flowing through me,
I am more than man,
More than Life,
I am a GOD.

Kargatane refugee, 31/10/03
Charlatan
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Charlatan »

The Charlatan settled in Dementileu, finding work as a theater critic, but vanished mysteriously after blasting Lemont Sediam Juste's latest play.
"One thing about livin' in Santa Carla I never could stomach... all the damn vampires."