Article Pictures

Discussing all things Ravenloft
Manofevil
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Article Pictures

Post by Manofevil »

Some of you might remember an article I wrote for the K's Book of Sacrifices Called 'The Old Brewery'. I've recently come across an actual picture of this place. I feel that there should be a special gallery or something for pictures that correspond to netbook articles that have already been published. Opinions?
Do us a favor Luv, Stick yer 'ead in a bucket a kick it!

So, gentlemen, that's how it is. Until Grissome.... resurfaces, I'm the acting president, and I say starting with this... anniversary festival, we run this city into the ground! :D
BigBadQDaddy
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by BigBadQDaddy »

I think that would be a great idea. For one, visual aids are invaluble when describing something. Maybe even illustrations for places that have been made up by our talented writers.
But of course, picture references would be priceless. Especially aged B&W photos for MOtRD.
Joël of the FoS

Post by Joël of the FoS »

Perhaps the link to it could be included in the list of fan made article?

Or in a special section of the gallery, if you took it.

Joël
"A full set of (game) rules is so massively complicated that the only time they were all bound together in a single volume, they underwent gravitational collapse and became a black hole" (Adams)
Manofevil
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Manofevil »

I have it on my computer and just need a place to post it on the site.

So, gentlemen, that's how it is. Until Grissome.... resurfaces, I'm the acting president, and I say starting with this... anniversary festival, we run this city into the ground! :D
Joël of the FoS

OK, send it my way!

We'll see the best way to host it!

Joël
"A full set of (game) rules is so massively complicated that the only time they were all bound together in a single volume, they underwent gravitational collapse and became a black hole" (Adams)
Manofevil
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Manofevil »

Good enough.

Manofevil
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Manofevil »

Did anything come of this?

Manofevil
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Manofevil »

Did anything come of this?

Joël of the FoS

I got it. I'm just looking for a place to make it fit. With the renovation of the site, it might take some time for it to be online, but I will post in this thread when it is done.

Joël