Des' Ravenloft Frappr

Discussing all things Ravenloft
Le Noir Faineant
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity

Post by Le Noir Faineant »

Really, I'd nothing against hosting such a reunion myself when my exams (March to June) are over. Then, I could really look where and how to set up such a misty meeting... :)
Nathan of the FoS
Fiendish Enforcer
Fiendish Enforcer

Post by Nathan of the FoS »

maraudar wrote:I marked.. Nice to see I have at least one nieghbor <waves to Nathan>

Maraudar
Howdy, Maraudar. Good to see I'm not the only one trapped in this region of the Mists. ;)
[b]FEAR JUSTICE.[/b] :elena:
Ail
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Ail »

Hi all, if you can assist me, I'm having trouble marking my spot. My city is not in the list, and it is the second in the country while an obscure town I don't even know is there, so I assume there must be a way to introduce our places of origin. Can anyone tell me how do I do that? I'm from Porto (Oporto for some) as can be seen from my profile here. Do I need to register in some way?

Thanks all.

Ail
Le Noir Faineant

Post by Le Noir Faineant »

:) No, not really.

If Porto isn't on the list, you'll have to pick a town near it... No better way, I fear... :(
Boccaccio Barbarossa
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Boccaccio Barbarossa »

Not particularly witty, but I'm registered...

Now, who's coming over to Montreal for gaming and drinks? (after my school work, of course... :roll: )

I know there are others around here... there... don't be shy!!!
Barbarossa Vineyards - Fine Brandies. The choice of true connaisseurs. (Located an hour's ride outside of Karina.)

A loose collection of writings about our (sometimes) ongoing campaign. http://ravenloft.inoveryourhead.net/
Ail
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Ail »

Well, I'm glad enough I found at last my city in the list and so I'm also registered now :-D

Ail